CSC Future trend

Silly Man

Volunteer moderator
This is just my hunch feeling. But it's usually been right so far so I'll share it.

a) The few wac-02 mid 2002 approvals you saw were fluke cases, same applies to wac-03. You won't see too many of those.

b) EAD's will become 90 days waiting only by July, if that.

c) You will see a speedup in 485 processing speed soon. The kicked up speed will match that of Vermont, and even that by no means isn't enough. So expect to wait for a 485 approval for quite a while. 485 process will not get much attention all that soon, and the worst part are the so many checks that might infinitely delay your applications.

So all in all, you will see some improvement in a couple of weeks IMHO, but that'll be too little too late.

SM,

It is good seeing your optimistic comments, even though conservatively. CSC was efficient 1 year back. Just hope they can pick up quickly. I expect my case could be done within a year.

SM,
My guestimate is that it will take them a good 3-4 months to catch up with Nov cases while they ask us to go through all the renewals of EADs, Advp, I485. they will touch Dec cases 4-5 months from now.
By then alot of us will be layedoff/lose our jobs and when it comes time for the interview it'll be too late. Funny kinda like attrition huh. This way they have less cases to deal with. Then and only then they will catch up.

---------
02-062-5XXXX

SM :rolleyes:
Don't make any assumptions as u very well know abt INS/BCIS
There is no strategy working in that way..I still see ppl in wac-01 sereis with no Approval..Hope the 7 officers are assigned and pick up cases soon...
Tnks

Given up expecting CSC to stick to any kind of prediction! Just doesn't work. All we can do is watch! And keep up our good work on mailing news papers/reporters/senators/BCIS uncle's mother/etc.

hussein is right, there will be a speedup but that won't be enough. And yea it's a waiting game, so hold onto your jobs.

Originally posted by 1amShantanuB
What is the basis of your prediction ??
or
simply U dreamt last night ?? :D:D

The basis is observing INS's every move for the past 2 years, you get a good hunch for their next.

SillyMan,

Don't respond to that Moron! He has the brains of a fish and the wit of a donkey. His posts are meaningless and bear no substance. By replying to his posts you not only encourage his weird behaviour but also pander to his ego and sense of importance.

To sum up in 2 words "F*** him". Don't reply to his posts any more. It is people like that who sorely test the freedom of speach!

Originally posted by 140_takes_4ever
SillyMan,

Don't respond to that Moron! He has the brains of a fish and the wit of a donkey. His posts are meaningless and bear no substance. By replying to his posts you not only encourage his weird behaviour but also pander to his ego and sense of importance.

To sum up in 2 words "F*** him". Don't reply to his posts any more. It is people like that who sorely test the freedom of speach!

140, finally you agree with me. Here is the approach I am taking. If I see a bullshit message he writes, I delete it without a warning.

But if he does post a message, that isn't a personal attack, or expresses an opinion that isn't caustic, meaningless, hurtful etc. I let it go as if you or anyone else had posted it.

How do I decide between the two? My bludy personal discreetion. :)

Sillyman,

So what do you think how long would it take for Sep. 01 cases?
I got 2nd FP done, but still... I am very patient person, but god, this INS is really making me impatients.

Sac, Sep 01, 2nd FP done, you'll hear something good soon ..

But then again, it's all probability. In your case it's high.

I think INS will have to work really really hard to get through those cases from Nov2001 to Feb2002. At those good old days,
LC was so quick, one month or a few weeks only, so a lot of people got LC , 140 ( another 6 months), and then go to 485.

after mid-2001, LC is almost stopped. LC submitted in July 2001
wasn't approved until sept 2002, which was still considered lucky.

Therefore, I guess I-485 will be much faster after passing Feb 2002. That's my wish, too.

Hope SM is right ...

SM,

I sincerely hope your assumption comes true. B.T.W I wanted to share some facts with the forum :

I had called up BCIS last week at their 800- number (out of desperation, since I could not reach regular 949- number). These days they seem to provide the Automated Case Status at this number too. Also, the National Customer Service is not as dumb as it used to be earlier. The lady gave some interesting information that these days, EAD is taking 8 months to process and I-485 is taking 16 months to process. After 16 months one could call the National Customer Service, and they would do some inquiry about it and let you know (but not before 16 months have passed). But she said the inquiry was limited to 2 per candidate (probably for some period of time). Since, my I-485 ND is 02/08/2002, she said to check back at the end of June.

God knows, if that means anything at all!!! :confused:

----------------------
WAC-02-107-XXXX
ND : 02/08/2002

Originally posted by Silly Man
140, finally you agree with me. Here is the approach I am taking. If I see a bullshit message he writes, I delete it without a warning.
How do I decide between the two? My bludy personal discreetion. :)

Some how, though I agree in spirit over this one case, I still can't seem to get comfortable with arbitrary deletion of messages. That is the problem with censorship. But then that is me. Don't let me stop you from waxing this guy off the csc forum. His posts have absolutely no substance, no help and no meaning. All it has is an irritation factor. I wonder why such people even bother to log on and post messages?

WRT lallo_yadav's post, maybe you should call the national help line (800) number and check about your case, it has been 16 months already for you!