CSC EB3 ND/99 Case - Tracking

csc_applicant

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

How many people are still waiting with ND/99 or 98 EB3 waiting in CSC?
I am seeing lot of 2001 EB2 approval but not many 99 cases for EB3.

Please respond.

CSC EB3 India,ND/99

No Title

I am PD/98 ND/99 EB3 India- sent RFE response for W-2 and paystubs on 5/11/01- AVM not updated yet

No Title

My PD 07/98, ND 08/99, EB3, CSC, India, RFE replied
AVM says current processing time is 0 days..
Is it a good news ??

No Title

gsk, you should get your approval very soon. Since they changed the processing times to 0, they are trying to clear the RFE cases.

Good luck.

No Title

i am also in the same boat AVM says processing time is 0 days after
replying to RFE, but lot of folks said after replying to rfe the AVM
should say Case is approved otherwise either we should get one additional RFE or Interview it happened to my freind please advice on this issue.

No Title

Replied to RFE on 4/20 and received by INS on 4/23, AVM not updated.

PD: 3/97, ND: 8/99 FP: 8/99

No Title

scary. some many people with rfe from CSC for ND/99 cases. why can\'t INS clean up these cases first? Does anybody know the precise notice date CSC procesess? Once it shows 2001 and next time 1998 cases.

unpredicatable processing center????

No Title

I doubt it. Because all people replied to RFE got 0 days after a while. Did any one get approval after 0 days? Please respond...

No Title

already 7 people are waiting with nd/99 EB3 in this list. hopefully csc clears all these cases quickly. There are lot of RFEs also for old cases.

No Title

It looks like CSC is not processing any EB3 99 cases... Are they clearing 98ND cases? Did anybody get their EB3 99/98/ND case approval ? I am seeing lots of EB2 2001/nd approvals and the dates are going to become current for everyone in next 1 to 2 months.

Did anybody talk to an IIO?

No Title

Hi old485,

rk966 in the tracking list informed me yesterday that his case
(ND09/99) was approved on 06/07/01. CSC seems to be working
on new and old cases simultaneously.

ciba