CSC EB-1 OR/EA/NIW I-140 Tracker

Guys, please post any approvals. CSC moved upto 6/14 for EB-1, I cant believe that no one has got any approvals in the last 2-3 weeks! It will really help to hear from people who have successfully gone thru the hoops.

Sumili,
Your case must be coming close to adjudication. Have you recieved EAD/AP, or or do you think INS is waiting until I-140 is approved.

My I-485 details: filed 6 weeks after I-140 RD.

WAC 02-265-xxxxx
RD is August 23rd, 2002.

FP notice received on 9/17/02.
FP appointment is on 10/18/02.
I am thinking of getting FP done before 10/18.

EAD Status-waiting
AP Status-waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
Sumili,
This is good news! EB-1 is moving. At this rate it will get to 9/16 (my RD) in 3-4 months. Also good that FP is moving quickly, I am sending my 485 docs to attorneys on Monday.
Thanks

Guys, any idea what this means????

Further Slow Down in Processing at INS Likely Due to Annual Audit

As previously reported, INS has experienced delays in processing in recent months due to new procedures and enhanced security. Further delays are likely as INS offices around the country conduct their annual audit. As of September 23, 2002, general file movement will be restricted and delays are expected through October 8, 2002. Specific procedures among regional Service Centers vary.

According to AILA, the California Service Center (CSC) will continue to adjudicate cases and generate notices. Critical file movement, including premium processing and urgent cases, will be treated as exceptions to the general freeze. However, inquiries that require file movement will be delayed until the audit is over if they require file movement for a response or resolution.

The Vermont Service Center (VSC) has also ceased internal/external file movement. VSC will have the ability to move premium processing cases and expedites in extreme emergencies. Noting the exceptions above, approval and denial notices will not be issued throughout the audit. However, VSC will continue to issue RFEs (requests for additional evidence).

My I-140 filing: EB1

WAC 02-245-5xxxx
RD : July 30
Proval: Dec.2.

:)

Folks,

From the latest CSC processing time report, looks like EB-1 has moved to 07/05/02. Have any June filers recieved approvals?

joining the thread

Hi. I thought of joining the list by providing my info and seeking any latest updates at CSC for Eb1-OR.

I have filed I-140 as EB1-OR.
RD: 8/6/02
AD: waiting.

I have decided to hold out filing the I-485 in the anticipation of hearing about the I-140.

Anybody out there who has recieved approval lately?

Milind

RFE issued

RFE issued for I-140 OR on 10/31/02 (online status)

RD 7/11/02, ND 7/12/02
WAC 02-229-xxxxx

We had submitted W2 for the last three years and last three paystubs. I am guessing it is about company financials for the last three quarters? I am waiting for the notice to arrive in mail.

Anyone else with RFE for 1-140 recently?

-Sumili

RFE issued on 10/31/02.
Not sure what is it about.

OR (EB-1)
RD: 07/15/2002
ND: 07/16/2002
REF: 10/21/2002

Hope it can be something simple.

Concurrent Filing: I-140 denied

People,
I just read on-line that CSC intent to deny my case and a notice has been sent on Oct. 31.
Do I have any option/s? Please, advise.

My details: Present Status H1B
I-140:
RD: 7/26/02
ND: 7/29/02

I-485:
RD: 9/03/02
ND: 9/02/02

HFIG:

You'd better check with your lawyer (if you have) on any option.

BTW, which category were you filing for your I-140?

-p.

I'm on EB1(b). I satisfy all the six requirements and I don't know why they are sending me that damned letter. I will post it here when I get it.

HFIG

CSC JIT report on 11/5/02

I-140 B (OR) had moved to 7/31/02 according to the JIT report published by CSC on 11/5/02.
[Source: www.fragomen.com]

My attorney is still waiting for the RFE notice to arrive in mail.

Any idea how frequently/randomly CSC will update the processing times?

I-485 seems to have gone back by a month (10/19/01) from the previous JIT (11/19/01) -hope its a typo.

-Sumili