Csc calling exp

brind20

Registered Users (C)
My 485 is pending since 2002 sep. My FP has expired, got an RFE in 2004 august, after whihc I havent heard anything abt this case. NO second FP. Called up CSC yesterday and the gentleman was kind. He said, i will be calle for second FP and dont know how long would that take.

I dont know how many more days I have to keep renewing my ead and AP.

God knows.

CSC totally sucks! I'll never understand why they rush to work on 03/04, while ignore the 01/02 old cases.

Try to send email inquiry to division XII, your case is old enough to be in this division. It seems they have a better knowledge than 800 and do respond.

I'm Jan 02 case, just got 2nd FP last month, and now back in 'line' for processing.

Of Congressman & Senators

brind20 said:
My 485 is pending since 2002 sep. My FP has expired, got an RFE in 2004 august, after whihc I havent heard anything abt this case. NO second FP. Called up CSC yesterday and the gentleman was kind. He said, i will be calle for second FP and dont know how long would that take.

I dont know how many more days I have to keep renewing my ead and AP.

God knows.

Did you get in touch with your local Congressman and Senator? You might want to do that.
Look at my other posts for the same.

Sun06

Thanks

I havent tried calling the senator. I am trying to fax 3rd inquiry to ombudsman, but the fax doesnt go thorugh. The number is 949-643-1538... is the number correct? Pl help

Once you found a senator or congressman, you should call them first and tell that you have this issue and it is okay to fax your details. If they are willing to look into the issue, send them a privacy release form so they can check BCIS on your behalf. Here is a sample template.

Congressman <Name>
Address 1
Address 2

Privacy Release Form
Date: November, 05, 2004

Name: <Name>
Address: <Address>
Home Phone: <Phone>
Work Phone: <Phone>

Federal Agency Involved: U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES
Social Security # or Agency File #: WAC# <Number>
Have you contacted our office before? NO
Have you contacted another congressional office regarding this matter? NO
If “yes” to the above, which office & when? N/A
Is this matter currently pending before a local, state, or federal court? NO

Problem:

I had applied for adjustment of status (AOS - I485) for me and my wife at the California Service Center on May 13, 2002. We completed our finger print submission on June, 6, 2004. As per the USCIS website, our finger print reviews were received on June, 14, 2004.

As per the USCIS website, the current processing date for an AOS application is November, 19, 2004. Our applications are beyond the current processing date and have been pending for the last two and half years.

I kindly request you to inquire with USCIS and help in speedy adjudication of our cases.

Our case details are below,

Primary: <Name> WAC # <Number>, A# <Number>
Dependant: <Name> WAC # <Number>, A# <Number>

I hereby authorize Congressman <Name> and his staff to make inquiries and obtain information related to my case currently pending with the above mentioned federal agency.

SIGNATURE:_____________________________________________

NAME: <Name>
DATE: 11/05/2004

I hereby authorize Congressman <Name> and his staff to make inquiries and obtain information related to my case currently pending with the above mentioned federal agency.

SIGNATURE:_____________________________________________

NAME: <Spouse Name>
DATE: 11/05/2004