CSC Approvals in Sept 2005 please post...

jajabhor

Registered Users (C)
I know this might not be an appropriate time to start such a thread, nevertheless, I think its important that we know this information about approvals coming in every month. I am seeing at least 2 or 3 cases of approvals since the past week or so.

Please, if all those people who have got their approvals in Sept 2005, would like to update this thread with details of their receipt date of 140/485, it would be very nice.

Thanks in advance.

Jajabhor

Isn't it easier to go to http://www.immigrationwatch.com and see how many cases were approved? Just a suggestion.

jajabhor said:
I know this might not be an appropriate time to start such a thread, nevertheless, I think its important that we know this information about approvals coming in every month. I am seeing at least 2 or 3 cases of approvals since the past week or so.

Please, if all those people who have got their approvals in Sept 2005, would like to update this thread with details of their receipt date of 140/485, it would be very nice.

Thanks in advance.

Jajabhor

My case 485 from Fiance visa

Hi,

Here is my case.

Visa satus K-1 Fiance visa-pending
Sent day July 18 2005
Received day July 21 2005
FP/Bio Sep 6 2005
Interview Sep 8 2005 - Denied
Docs Resubmitted Sep 9 2005
Approved Sep 10 2005
NOA Sep 14 2005
Parmanent Resident card Arrived
Sep 17 2005

It took approximately 2 months to be arroved.
In here southern cali, there is 90 days process rule for Adjustment Status.
Actually My case approved within 2 months.

Also what i was surprised is,it took only 2 days to get FP information from FBI when lots of applicants is still waiting from it forever.
It might be because 90 days rule or my visa I came here with which is Fiance visa that required me to have Fingerprint check in my hometown before coming to USA.

my case was approved on September 3, 2005.
the receipt notice said "it usually takes 975 to 999 days to process this type of case" It took 1025 days. My wife's and child's cases are still pending.