CSC approval

gcc123

Hi,
Just talk to a friend..he got his approval last saturday..18 jan got it stamped at Oakland INS. I think his Nd was somewhere around Nov5 2001. He said it seems they approved his case few days after he filed for the Change of Employment. may be thats the way to get your file out of the shelf.

Gcc

He, he, :D :D WOW, no way :confused: , you got to be kidding me, right! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now, seriously! GCC123, could you provide some more information about your friend’s data if possible? Please, please, please….? My ND is Nov. 7.

Well..don't know though how many approvals are we getting..but for sure...this friend (coworker) got it last wk...i can him for his wac number etc...

Gcc

sm,
forgot 2 mention it happened in my dream.

I think aproval 2 might be the same case (the "dream" part).

-jay

Jay, control your thoughts man ... what nonsense are you thinking? CSC giving approvals? Get serious. .. Though J Lo showing up at your apartment is okay.

sm,

trust me i am serious.Apparently, of the long list of well wishers congraturulaing the guys for approvals.you would sorry to find my name missing. As I think the post is condom.

-jay