CSC 485 Waiters Tracking the Approvals

question to 2muchwait

2muchwait,

what is your exact I-485 RD? I assume your biometrics was on 6/16, a week earlier then mine (I-485 RD of 3/24). Just trying to see if I get as lucky as you are.

Thanks.

jajabhor said:
No we did not get in touch with any senator. From those who received their approvals, there were some who said writing to senators helped, while some said it did not help. It was more less 50/50 chance. We decided not to contact anyone. Just sent two emails to the CSC regarding name check issue. One was sent last year, which came back saying name check pending, and the other recently came back saying that name check cleared recently (no date was mentioned)

Surprising at it may seem, we received code 1 fingerprint notice just yesterday, and it was scheduled for yesterday itself !! We made it to the office just 5 mins before close. In excitement of fingerprint notice, my wife's notice was left behind in the mail box itself !! And we found it today, just because my son wanted to see the mail box. She will be going on tomorrow for the fingerprinting. I hope they let her in !!

Jajabhor

I also suggest the same, contact ur local senetor, I know some people , they got positive response immidiately, some one I know that his name chk was stuck for 2.1 yrs, and got it cleared in a day only. More over he was from retro country.

seems all CIS officers are out on vacation

As what I predicted, the massive LUDs in mid-August is just a sign of pre-vacation sign-off.

stock said:
Received 14
Approved 107
Transfer 4
Some RFE 16
Withdrawn 0
All Other 131

WAC060055271x 485 08/22/06 09am On August 21, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card
WAC060055273x 485 08/22/06 09am On August 21, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card