CSC 485-wait-time > 365 days ==> RFE?!

These Morons love to complicate issues. First of all they take forever to approve cases and then issue RFE's to prolong the application process. Which means that it might take another year for approval, whereby triggering off another RFE?

SillyMan,

With the JIT moving to 11/16/01, what are the chances you will get approved in the next month! How about a pool on Silly Man's approval date? :D might make the waiting more interesting!

140, A pool on my approval? Is it full of shampayne?

I am suddenly getting very optimistic about atleast getting an rfe on my case in the next 1-2 months. BTW, look @ rupnet approvals today .. man .. CSC's so constipated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silly Man,

I checked the VSC board and it was so depressing to see so many approvals. God what is going on with CSC?

I finally broke my silence with my attorney and dashed her an email begging for some answers! (For those who don't know, me and my attorney have this slight tiff going on between us, I am pissed about their inefficiency which made me loose 18 months in labor, and they are mad at me because I was rude to them because of the above). I will keep you guys posted when (if) she replies. :D

Man we can expect a flood of RFE's soon

Man we can expect a flood of RFE's soon.I talked to my lawyer and according to her it is quite certain that all last year 485 pending cases would start getting RFE's starting next month...
More delays......*&^%$#@^%&**(*(( CSC INS....
By the way VSC INS is approving cases without RFE's which are more than a year old.....

My Lawyer just replied to my email, I quote the entire email:

There has not been any official word on any type of freeze at INS._ It is difficult to predict INS processing times. Please utilize the online status checker to obtain a direct update from INS.

Now you see what I have to put up with? :(

140, my attorney forgot to attach my 485 receipt with my ead renewal and INS returned the whole app. All attorneys have their heads up their asses, just like INS.

Silly Take it easy!!

Silly dude:

My lawyer sent the check that was accidentally signed by me on the Memo side. But before sending the moron did not check the "CHECK" so INS sent the application back..... I had to send it again..

I believe the lawyers just make money out of us nothing else.

Sick of this lawyer deal...

:mad:

It look like that we have to lineup INS-CSC and lawyers together. Lawers are nothing but agents of INS.
My lawers sent me a approval letter saying that your's wife case has been approved and when I checked it was for someone else. Once she sent someone else's notices to me.

hi sillyman

i agree with you that the attorneys are like this

frustration seen evereywhere-if the ins would gets their sh----
together and start approving cases that will be nice

its been over 2 months I have replied back to the RFE......
This one is for Sillyman.......
what is the % approval for ND's Nov 2001, doesnt seem like there are many folks here, atleast on the message boards.....

cheers
bb

btw,
just wondering, read this in a few places,
RFE rcvd changed to RFE transfer, now what the f##@@ is transer now,

SM,

Change your name to sometthing like Mhmd Atta you will get GC and PP also in mail. This is CSC man, every(wrong) thing is possible.

Lawyers Screw ups.
After reding such screw ups I will like to start a thread with the name and location of the lawyers with lil incident who have screwed up the apps. So that ppl know where they shouldnot go next time.

If it like that then ppl may not be able to go anywhere.
Just now I have received form 134 from my lawyer which was suppose to fill by me for my wife and she(lawyer) filled as my wife is sponsoring her self.

company sponsored lawers = mild conflict of interest

All the screwups in my case (various companies, various lawyers since 1996) were due to company sponsored
lawyers. I am sure of a mild conflict of interest ( even the
agreement to represent states that they will side with the
company where a conflict arises )

I have since hired my own lawyer, so far response is instantaneous and no screwups.

let's bring it back

What if both 485 pending > 365 days and finger print > 12 months? An RFE will definitely make FP more than 15 months. What then? Another FP or something?