CSC 485 EB3 Processing of ND/99 cases

old485

Registered Users (C)
What is happening to old EB3 485 cases with ND/99? There are so many people waiting with ND/99. But the processing time shows 12/00. It\'s really ridiculous. Why don\'t CSC follow the order? Did anybody get their approval with ND/99 cases recently?

Please comment

No Title

Ciba and otheres,

Does CSC differentiate EB2 or EB3 based on country,ND & PD in processing 485 ? There is lot of EB2 approvals with ND/12/00 but there are lot of EB3 485 with ND/99.

Any comments.

No Title

Hi old485,

Unfortunately, there is very little processing pattern to speak of.
For EB3, if you are from one of the oversubscribed countries,
your file is probably sitting on the shelves and have not been
picked out for processing, even though your PD has become
current.

ciba

No Title

Hi Ciba,

Thanks for responding. I am india, EB3, ND/sep/99, PD current. I think you are right. There are too many EB3 cases with ND/99 compared to EB2 and EB3 of india and other countries.

I am not sure why the 485 processing time shows 12/00. Hopefully they will report one more processing times for EB3 cases.

No Title

Those ND 09/99 cases did their finger prints long time ago! I think
12/00 in JIT report only indicates (meaninglessly, that is) that CSC
is "processing" cases 12/00 or earlier ND. It does not necessarily
mean that all cases before 12/00 have been "approved." There is a
huge difference between the two.

ciba

No Title

It\'s so frustrating the CSC is approving dec2000/jan 2001 cases when there are so many 99 cases waiting. Even more annoying is that people with ND/2001 keeping calling INS every other day to check their FP. Any way good luck guys. Hopefully CSC will wake up and realize their random approvals.