CSC 485 and FP notice

Thanks complex_dude.

My current status online for 485 did not change though I got FP notice. It doesn't even say that they sent the FP notice. Did it change for you?

Thanks

I took my FP back in March but the online message still says that they send a notice to me and nothing about whether they hear anything back from FBI or not. Is this normal? I called their toll free number and as usually they do not seem to know anything.

Yes it did after 2 weeks.

-cd

Starter said:
Thanks complex_dude.

My current status online for 485 did not change though I got FP notice. It doesn't even say that they sent the FP notice. Did it change for you?

Thanks

EB2 - non concurrent - no FP yet.

140 approved on April 29 2004.
485/EAD/AP for me and wife - RD June 17 and ND June 21 2004.
Case status missing on the Automated Phone system.
Did not receive FP notice till now :(

any one in the same boat? :confused:

re:

Mine and my wife's EAD was approved y'day.
I485/AP/EAD ND June 28th 2004.
EAD approved July 29th 2004.
No FP Yet.

One question I had is if i get the FP now and my wife is not in town ,does she have to come back here to get FP done or can she get FP done at the center in the town where she is. What other options do i have if it's not very convenient to come back here just for FP.

I140helppls - a Q ??

was your 140 approved?
I erally dont understand whats going on here.
I had a RD of june 17 2004.
Neither is my EAD approved nor is there any FP notice !!
:mad:

Hi,
The FP notice I received clearly states that if we fail to show-up for FP at the place/time mentioned in the notice, and also do not ask for re-scheduling, the case will be abandoned. And as per my lawyer, applying for re-scheduling would only delay the case, so is not advisable.

I have a question for you, was your case concurrently filed, or is your I140 already approved ?

-cd

I140helppls said:
Mine and my wife's EAD was approved y'day.
I485/AP/EAD ND June 28th 2004.
EAD approved July 29th 2004.
No FP Yet.

One question I had is if i get the FP now and my wife is not in town ,does she have to come back here to get FP done or can she get FP done at the center in the town where she is. What other options do i have if it's not very convenient to come back here just for FP.

re:

my i140 was approved in may end. so mine is a non concurrent filed case.
thanks for the response for the FP question. i will make sure i call my wife back for the FP.

140helppls

Our cases are very close then. both non-concurrent !!
Mine is also an approved 140, with a RD of June 17 2004 for 485/EAD/AP.
Mine is an EB-2. Is yours also an EB-2 ?

I am really really confused. I dont know whats going on, no FP yet, my EAD/AP have no trace ..

what was your LUDs 140helppls ??

I had LUDs of june 21, 24,25,28,30 and july 1.
and then the case also vanished from AVM.

very very confused!!
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
re:

My LUD's for all 3 cases were like July 2nd and July 3rd .
Mine is EB3.
You should get ur EAD any time. dont worry .
we should keep in touch.

howlongmore:
Could you please post the link to that new form, which is more current ??

thanks a lot.

howlongmore said:
Thanks Nice_Guy. I found another such form (FY 2003) from this forum that is a little more current.

hi Guys

My online message got updated to below,

On XXXX XX, XXXX, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review

I have seen discussion on this on some forums can someone who has done there FP reply what messages do they see. Is the above message indicating some issue either FP or name checks?

I remember people indicating that you get this message followed by another message "dont know the exact language" saying process continuing...

My details
CSC EB2 Concurrent
I485 ND May 15 2004
FP done on July 21

Mine says:

"The results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

reval_wait said:
hi Guys

My online message got updated to below,

On XXXX XX, XXXX, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review

I have seen discussion on this on some forums can someone who has done there FP reply what messages do they see. Is the above message indicating some issue either FP or name checks?

I remember people indicating that you get this message followed by another message "dont know the exact language" saying process continuing...

My details
CSC EB2 Concurrent
I485 ND May 15 2004
FP done on July 21

AP approved -- I hope so

My status on AP has changed today . It says

Current Status:

On August 2, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

I hope that it means the AP has been approved..

My details
485 / EAD/ AP RD June 28th
EAD Approved Jul 31st
AP approved ???

mine also changed

140helppls:
Even i had the same status message change for my AP too.
I am still waiting for my EAD approval though :(
And how abt ur FP? I did not receive any FP notice yet.

Recvd FP notice on Aug 3 2004

For me and wife for sept 9 2004.
At VAN NUYS INS application support center.

Does any one have any experience in going ahead of the appointment date, as it is likely that I may have to change my location due to a new project (with the same consulting firm though).

we are planning on going for finger printing ahead of appointment. So please share ur experiences, if you have tried it at VAN NUYS office.

thanks

485/EAD/AP RD: June 17 2004

re:

received FP notice for Sep 7th 2004. Might have to do it early since wife is travelling. any disadv of doing it early ??