CSC 485 and FP notice

Fp

Depending on how busy the center is, you might have to wait for a long time or they will ask you to come back on your scheduled date.

I went in about 2 hours early and they made me wait for 45 minutes and when the line was minimum, they processed mine.

V

Just an update to my own post. I still have not received the FP notice. I read somewhere in this thread on an inquiry. Where do I get this form?

Thanks.

howlongmore said:
my receipt date is 3/31 and still no FP notice ... although mine's semiconcurrent (140 in Dec 03).

I heard the FP notice comes to your home. Does the lawyer actually get a notice?

Thanks.

Where do I find such a form?

Thanks.

lcauser said:
Fingerprints for Pending I-485 Applications

Fingerprint Inquiry Procedure: The following inquiry procedures applies if 120 days have passed from the date that the I-485 was issued and the applicant still has not received a fingerprint appointment:

Step 1: Complete the “CSC Fingerprint Inquiry Form” and fax it to (949) 389-3055.

Step 2: If you do not receive a reply after 10 business days, fax a second request to (949) 389-3486.

Thanks Nice_Guy. I found another such form (FY 2003) from this forum that is a little more current.

Now the question is, I can't find anywhere that says Fingerprinting has to be done 120 days after notice date, on what basis does one make such an inquiry? JIT report does not break up I-485 into FP and final approval.

Thanks.

nice_guy_gc said:
http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/cscinqproce.html

BTW, if you know google.com then you can find virtually anything on the web !

I hope it helps !!

Thanks,

The form is called the " CSC Finger print Inquiry form. Fax it to 949-389-3055.

CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER
FINGERPRINT FAX INQUIRY SHEET
Address: _______________________________ (949) 389-3055
_______________________________ 2 nd INQUIRY:_______________________
(949) 389-3486
E-Mail: _______________________________
Fax (required): ___________________________
Phone: _______________________________
WAC# and/or A #: ______________________________
Date of Filing: __________________________________
Name of Applicant: ______________________________
NATURE OF INQUIRY
_____ Fingerprint appointment notice never received
_____ Other
Explanation/Emergency Request:
______________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
*** INS RESPONSE** INS RESPONSE**INS RESPONSE** INS RESPONSE***
In response to your fax inquiry, please note the items(s) checked below:
_____ The I-485 Application has not been pending more than 180 days. Please do not call or send
additional inquiries until such time has elapsed.
______ The fingerprint appointment was scheduled on _______________________________and the
fingerprint notice was mailed out on the following date:_____________________________.
Comments:__________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________

Hope this helps

How do you verify that you are in the pilot program?

Hi,

How do you verify that your case is under the pilot program? My case (I-140 and I-485) priority date is Jun 9th. I got my EAD approval on July 19th and finger printing notice on July 1st( to be done on 31st July).

Very good murthy. What was the wait from you faxing to getting FP notice?
This makes me want to try it. Did you actually wait 120 days before faxing?

Thanks.

murthy_janaki said:
I got the finger print notice yesterday. I am hapy now.

I faxed the enquiry seven days back. I did not wait for my 120 days to pass.

My rd is May-17-04. Take a chance . Does not harm. Good Luck.

No FP notice yet

Still waiting and getting a little worried, anyone else in the same timeframe, please reply.

My RD is the same as yours 6/11/04 (concurrent, EB2). I got my FP notice in first week of July, scheduled for 7/28.
I saw a post in another thread, where one case with RD 6/21/04 got EAD/AP approved already, FP scheduled sometime in aug.
I guess CSC has a pure randomized algorithm for approving cases.

-cd

gsivasub said:
Still waiting and getting a little worried, anyone else in the same timeframe, please reply.

FP Inquiry - Explanation/Emergency Request ?

Murty,

Can you please share what did you mention as 'Explanation/Emergency Request:' on the FP Inquiry form?

-EB2 filed concurrently
- RD late June and no FP notice yet.

Thanks !

EAD and AP Approved

It apppears EAD and AP have been approved for my case. This morning the online case status have been updated for both me and my wife.

Here are the case details:
EB2 Concurrently filed at CSC
485/140 : RD - June 30,2004 ND - July 07, 2004
EAD &AP : RD - June 30,2004 ND - July 07, 2004 AD- July 27, 2004
FP Notice: no news yet

Are the above approval dates normal now a days? any ideas whether my case is being processed under pilot program?

Thanks,

nice_guy_gc said:
Murty,

Can you please share what did you mention as 'Explanation/Emergency Request:' on the FP Inquiry form?

-EB2 filed concurrently
- RD late June and no FP notice yet.

Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I need Passport for FP

I got FP notice and the date is Aug 10. But I sent my visa for revalidation. Do I need a passport for the FP notice.

THanks

I got my FP done yesterday at San Jose office, they did not specifically ask for passoprt and said DL or state ID was also fine. It did not help me though, as I wanted to play safe, and did not send my passport for visa revalidation earlier.

-cd

Starter said:
I got FP notice and the date is Aug 10. But I sent my visa for revalidation. Do I need a passport for the FP notice.

THanks