Crossing Land Border - Any Issues?

vivian123

Recently got TN -1 status. Planing to drive from Toronto to New York on Friday, first time re-entry under TN status. Which land border is most friendly for people under TN status? After reading stories of TN status being revoked, I'm now very nervous. How likely/often do people have issues with re-entry under TN status?

newacct,
It is common (and quite acceptable) for those who have already gotten TN and previously entered on that status, to state that they "have TN status" even when they are out of the US. Her saying "re-entry" implies that situation.

viv,
CBP has already approved your TN, I wouldn't worry about re-entry. Take whichever entry port that suits your travels.

Recently got TN -1 status. Planing to drive from Toronto to New York on Friday, first time re-entry under TN status. Which land border is most friendly for people under TN status? After reading stories of TN status being revoked, I'm now very nervous. How likely/often do people have issues with re-entry under TN status?
Don't be nervous.

I have never heard of anyone's TN permit being revoked. I could only imagine that happening if someone lied to the officer and were discovered.

Border officers aren't really in the mood to 2nd guess each other's determinations. You have a passport stamp & an I-94 with an expiry date. All officers will honour your permit.