Cricket Worldcup

novgcwait

Registered Users (C)
Sorry guys,
Its not immigration question, but
Are they showing cricket in any theatres in NJ ?
Are any websites like willow relaying the match live?

Thanks

Willow has live streaming video, but is not making it available to North America :(. I think the problem lies with DishNetworks not allowing them to do so.

If you are interested in live audio I highly recommend the www.wisden.com s "unofficial live audio" I listened to the SA vs West Indies match today and found it very entertaining!

Does anyone no of a thearter in Chicago or Milwaukee showing any of the games.

anything in Detroit ????

guys, any bars/restaurants/colleges/indian dorms showing world cup in detroit ??????

Hi Friends,

I have developed a Fantasy Cricket Site that is absolutely free for everyone to join! Not only will it be a lot of fun for everyone involved, but there are also prizes for the top 3 teams’ site wide. As a league owner you can decide whether to give prizes to your league members or just have everyone battle for the site’s prizes. No matter what you decide, make sure you hurry in because registration ends February 15th, at 9:00 pm EST.

Here’s how it works:

1. Logon to http://www.fantasy-freaks.com and register with the site. In order to do this you’ll need to submit a valid e-mail address and password along with a bit of personal information.
2. After registering, use your e-mail address and password to login. The login section is in the upper right of the site.
3. Once logged in, you can create a league, join an existing league, and check out the Fantasy Cricket League rules and scoring system using the Cricket drop down menu.

Once you have created or joined a league, you’ll go through the process of selecting the players that make up your Fantasy Cricket team. Owners will be able to choose from the actual players who belong to the 14 countries participating in the World Cup 2003. Each Cricket player is assigned a credit value based on their performance and experience from past matches. Each league owner is allotted 100 “Credits” which they must budget in order to select 12 players who will make up their fantasy team. Of the 12 players a team may select, the combination must not exceed the following position limits:

· 2 All-Rounders
· 2 Wicket-Keepers
· 5 Batsmen
· 5 Bowlers

After selecting your players you have to "Submit" your team for the approval, which verifies that you have not exceeded the Credit limit and have obligated all players requirements. Once verified, your team is ready for action. Every team will have until February 15th, at 9:00 pm EST to finalize their players for the remainder of the World Cup 2003.

Throughout the Cup, statistics will be calculated according to the player’s Batting (runs scored), Bowling (wickets taken), and Fielding (run-outs, stumping, catches) which are then converted into fantasy points for that player and your team. The 3 teams with the most total points at the end of the World Cup 2003 win, it that easy. If you have any additional questions regarding the rules you can see them here:

http://www.fantasy-freaks.com/Cricket/rules.asp

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or any problems using the site feel free to e-mail us at: commish@fantasy-freaks.com

Thanks for reading the post I hope to see you on the field soon.