Credit goes to Lord Venkateswara and Sri Saibaba Near togc approved on Aug 31st as per IIO.

Near toGC

Registered Users (C)
I called IIO Y\'day evening and she took my last name first name,EAC# and DOB then said my case is approved on Aug 31st.
I wanted to post after checking AVM which is not updated y\'day evening and today morning. I just spoke to one more IIO(Very friendly)
and this time I asked about my wife\'s and son\'s case. She took EAC#s, DOBs, and First and Last Name then said both of them got
approved on Aug 31st and mailed approval notice on the same daythen I asked her why the AVM is not updated and she said there is some problem.

Thanks a lot to Rajiv Khanna for this site and thanks to all friends, Chutney,485_pending,Hanuman,
Harapatta, Sri, Keerthana, Set_me_free, Oct 2000, AK ISlam, Sunny485 and all other friends who gave valueble info when I needed.
I did not mailed my wife\'s EAD Renewal which was suppose tobe sent y\'day
Will update info once receipt notice comes.
PD 6/99
RD Sep 22 2000
ND Oct 19 2000
FP done on Jan 16 2001
Kiran

No Title

Hey man...Congratulations. Very good news. Enjoy fullest.

I am also thinking to send EAD renewal or wait one more week.

Lets see...hope to get approval soon.

Thanks for posting and giving company thru this time.

No Title

Thanks
I waited on line almost 45 minitues once it got connected they put me on hold atleast 25 minitues, in the morning today
I was surprised to see in the 1st call I got them online and IIO was so friendly and was asking how was my long weekend
My details
GC Started on Jun 99
Labor cleared on Jan 00 Regular EB2
I 140 Applied in Feb 00 and cleared on July 00
485 Filed on Sep 22nd 00
Notice Date of 485 is Oct 19 00
FP Done - Jan 16th
NO RFE Straight case.
Called IIO on Aug 14th and told it takes another 30 days.
 Its almost 5 years frustrating time. Will post complete info after stamping.
Good luck guys.

Kiran

No Title

Congrats!! I got my courtesy copy yesterday(9/4) (AD 8/29). You should expect yours in a couple of days.

No Title

Congratulations...You made it finally!!!

Take a vacation from work as well as this board!!!

Congratulations and Good Luck !!!

Thanks
Ramesh D
[Details = EB2/RIR/INDIA/ PD 9-99/RD 9-00/ ND 10-00 / FP 01-01 / EAC-01-018, Response 2 RFE 4 Spouse rcvd by INS on Aug 31, \'01]

No Title

Neartogc --

Does IIO Say that there is a problem in updating AVM just in your case or for the entire AVM is having update issue.

Daily checking avm on my case and not hearing any change in message (ND 10/10/00).

Hey Kiran,, Congratulations...

Good to know that one other guy from the "LUNCH BUNCH" got approved. Hey shefs any movement on yours. Please keep us posted.

No Title

Thanks a lot for all of you. Waiting for receipt notice still, checked AVM y\'day evening and it still says same thing.

Kiran

Kiran ! Congrats

I am glad you got approved. I wish you and your family good luck. May be we should try to meet again at Mogul