CP-Tokyo

pochi

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have been reading this forums and getting a lot of useful information.

Now, I am preparing for my interview at Tokyo and sending my packet3 in a couple days. I would like to estimate the timeframe of my case.
In order to guess it, I have been checking "CPtracker", however, I cannot find many examples about Japan. I am wondering that I can refer to other countries' cases. I wonder if someone could give me any cule to know it.

Thank you,

Here is one more guy who is waiting for CP interview at Tokyo. NVC forwarded my case to Tokyo on Oct 21st and I haven't heard about the interview day yet.

masayang

masayang san,

Glad to hear from you.

My case also was forwarded to Tokyo on Oct 21.
When I asked Tokyo about my interview day, they said it would be sometime in Jan. Have you tried to ask it by e-mail?

Thank you,
pochi

Pochi-san

Sorry for the delay of responding.

Actually, I'm done!
I (and my wife) had interview on Jan 11.
The interview was easy.

Now I'm waiting for the plastic card:)

pochi said:
masayang san,

Glad to hear from you.

My case also was forwarded to Tokyo on Oct 21.
When I asked Tokyo about my interview day, they said it would be sometime in Jan. Have you tried to ask it by e-mail?

Thank you,
pochi

masayang-san,
Congratulations! Please add your case to cptracker.com so that other fellow Japanese can be benefited.

Packet 4

It seems like it was such a short notice....

I was told that DOS assigns visa numbers at the begining of month for requests made in the previous month. Does the US embassy tokyo send out packet 4's for the next month all at once as soon as they receive the visa numbers? or maybe they send off one by one in order of interview date?

Successful CP interview in Tokyo

I just finished my interview at US embassy in Tokyo on the 18th. As everybody says, it was quite easy.