CP through Consulate in Frankfurt, GErmany

CA_Dream

Registered Users (C)
Hello!
I am waiting desperately for I-140 approval with CP at CSC.
Can anyone share experiences how much time the process takes after approval? cptracker.com has literally no Frankfurt cases.
Thank you!
CA_DREAM

I-140 EB2 RD 6-22-04

CA_Dream said:
Hello!
I am waiting desperately for I-140 approval with CP at CSC.
Can anyone share experiences how much time the process takes after approval? cptracker.com has literally no Frankfurt cases.
Thank you!
CA_DREAM

I-140 EB2 RD 6-22-04

Processing time for Frankfurt cases maynot be far different from that of other Consulates. My guesstimate is about 5-7 months after 140 approval.

ca_dream,
my consulate is also in europe, and the impression is that you might enjoy a little bit more flexibility as european consulates aren't processing a whole lot of IVs. In my case for example, we reserved the interview data via phone with the consulate this week (beginning of feb) for mid march. this cut out a little bit of waiting.

hope this helps,
i140inca

I140inCA said:
ca_dream,
my consulate is also in europe, and the impression is that you might enjoy a little bit more flexibility as european consulates aren't processing a whole lot of IVs. In my case for example, we reserved the interview data via phone with the consulate this week (beginning of feb) for mid march. this cut out a little bit of waiting.

hope this helps,
i140inca

I140inCA,
How long did it take you from 140 to CP interview in Europe?

174 days. but i had a 2 week delay with sending back the fee receipt and p3 was also delayed by a week due to the attorney's office being shut down for new year.