Cp Sucessful At Mumbai On 4th.

jadu1

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Sorry posting it late, please carry orginal I-140 copy with you, the asked me, luckily I had it, Consulate said they did not receive it yet, Regarding other things they were as routine.
please let know if anybody has questions shall be happy to acknowledgeit.

Just receive Packet 4...

Hello,

I just received packet 4(employment-based). My wife and myself have an interview on March 18.In Packet it says...
3. Please read carefully the requirements regarding evidence of financial support in the U.S. Please bring ALL required documents from the petitioner and (if required) the joint sponsor on your FIRST visit. AVOID THE EXPENSE AND INCONVENIENCE OF A SECOND TRIP TO THE CONSULATE. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE REGARDING SPONSORS\' MINIMUM INCOME REQUIREMENTS.

Could you please explain what does this mean and what is the sponsors minimum requirement? Also do I have to have get an affidavit of support for my wife?
Thank you for your help.

congratulations

I was wondering if you had requested interview date in the beginning of the month or they just gave it to you? Is it true that employment based cases are scheduled in the later half of the month?? I am getting ready to send P3 - probably will make it before March 15 - can I request early May interview? I don\'t want late May or Early june. please advice.
thanks and congratulations once again

No Title

Hi,
please note that its for family based petetion, for Employment based petetion the minimum sponsor income is the employment notarized letter&I-134 affidavit for your wife should she be your dependent.
thanks

No Title

Hi,
I did request an earliest date, Rest depends upon consulate to acknowledge your request based upon availblity of appointments.
thanks

REquest!

Jadu1,
Congrats !Coould you please post a list of documents that you tooke to india for the interview.Would help a lot!
 Thanks!

No Title

Carried I-140 orginal + recent paystubs+ all w-2 forms + all req documents.please send me private if u need add. info.

Jadu1...

Congratulations on the approval!

I assume your case was not AC-140, since the consulate did not have the original I-140?