CP Interview scheduled but Packet 4 not received

amiteshks

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

First let me thank you all for making this forum such a wonderful place for exploring all facets of immigration issues.

I went to the Mumbai consulate website and was pleasantly surprised to see that my case is scheduled for June 2nd week interview. However, my lawyer or me has not received any confirmation or package from the Mumbai consulate yet.

Is there anyone else in similar situation as I am? I will really appreciate any pointers I can get on this.

Thanks and Kind regards,
Amit

P.D. - March 12th, 2003 EB2

I haven't recieved mine from Chennai yet.I am scheduled on 25th june. When I called them, they responded that it was mailed on 15th and it is on its way & requested me to download it from the website. Good luck..

Is there any one going on 25th june to Chennai??

Thanks guys for your response.

I am going to India first week of June to ensure I can submit papers at time to VFS.

cp interview

Guys, if you haven't had the packet 4, just print out the packet 4 from the web site. submit all the papers in advance to the VFS and show up for the interview on the date scheduled. you can get a duplicate appointment letter from the consulate before the interview.

Packet 4 not arrived/Appt june 05 please help-URGENT

I am processing my mom's GC. It is in the last stage. She has not got the Packet 4 yet (consulate mailed it on May 14 and somehow decided to schedule the interview on june 05) and we came to know of the appointment only on May 26 through the website. Our consulate is Chennai. She is taking all the req documents to Blore VFS first thing tommrow morning(May 30). But it clearly states in the website that we have to give the docs 7-10 working days prior to the interview. How does VFS handle such a case? Please let me know if anyone has a clue. So stressed out right now.

I was in a similar situation

I saw the website on 20th May ( Mumbai Consulate) and saw that I have an appt for 5th June. I called the consulate on 20th nite US time ( as I am in NYC) and they were adamant that I get the docs ( either personally or through my contact in Mumbai) by 24th May as they dont count sat sun or memorial day in the consulate.

Mine being an employment case ( i had dependencies on the law firm, my legal dept and HR) and morover the PCC etc. I had no choice but to show up in Mumbai at 2 days notice to meet the 5th June date. They were considerate enough to accept and confirm my interview for the 5th of June without the Medicals ( as we reached Mumbai at 4:30 a.m. IST on 24th and then reached VFS at 7:30 a.m.) and also without PCC for my wife.

Wish you and your mom best of luck as these guys are very arrogant

KP