CP interview:How old can the Employment letter be?

007Terminator

Does anyone have any experience/ know about this/ or have suggestions:
How old can the employment letter be?
(What the earliest that I can have my employment letter issued?)
Is there any document that affect from consulates ? Any pointer will be greatly appreciated.

thank you

There is no specified rule for it; however an employment letter and/or a payslip from within the last 30 days would be convincing.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all in this wonderful forum!

007Terminator said:
Does anyone have any experience/ know about this/ or have suggestions:
How old can the employment letter be?
(What the earliest that I can have my employment letter issued?)
Is there any document that affect from consulates ? Any pointer will be greatly appreciated.

thank you

Concur with the post above. Taking the letter within 30 days from the inteview date is fine.

Raju

Thanks for the replies... I have an employment letter which is 2 months old. Of course I have current pay stubs.
I know the affidavits should be less than 1 year old from the date of interview- think the same for medicals . Does anyone know if something consistent that exists on employment letter?

007Terminator said:
Thanks for the replies... I have an employment letter which is 2 months old. Of course I have current pay stubs.
I know the affidavits should be less than 1 year old from the date of interview- think the same for medicals . Does anyone know if something consistent that exists on employment letter?

Just curious about the affidavits you mentioned. What type of affidavits u are indicating? Can u please clearify it may help the readers.Is it the Birth affidavits or something else.?
thanks

Anyone been in this boat before?

I-360 approved November 2002.
1-485 filed January 2003.

Has anyone received an "additional evidence/information" request letter after 2nd fingerprinting? What was it?

I just checked my status online and it said that a letter was sent the 21st of December requesting more evidence or information. I am a little scared. What could they possibly want. They have my entire history....?

:confused:

OF-171 from the mumbai consulate says that "evidence of prearranged employment must be less than 6 months old when presented to the counular office".

But as suggested above, the closer the better.