CP Info after 1-140 approval

gumbo:

1. Is it compulsory/required to send ORIGINAL I-140 for CP ?
Answer: YEs it is required to file original I-140 along with AC I-140 packet as a part of CP application. And you can carry a copy of the approved I-140 dor your itnerview later. Attorbeys get 2 originals of I-140 approvals so they can keep 1 and file 1 with aC I-140 packet.
=========================================================

2. Is the document list on www.immihelp.com sufficient ?
Answer: YEs.

3. Is the cover-letter shown on immi.help site sufficient (looks too simple) ?
AnsweR: Yes it is sufficient.

4. Is ORIGINAL of I-824 receipt required or a copy will do ?
Answer: FOr AC I-140 application original I-824 receipt is required. Copy will not do. KEep a copy for yourself and file original I-824 along with AC I-140 application.

Salary help for CP

Hi Experts
I Opted for CP Process thru Delhi. here are my details
EB3 - RIR
DOL APPD.: 4/22/04
I140 Recd : 5/10/04 - waiting for approval

I do have following questions:

1. When you go for CP Interview , does your salary in latest paystub must equal/exceed to the prevailing Salary on 750A form?
2. If not whats the alternative?

Can you please answer this question .
Thanks for your help

bhasu:

Ideally the salary @ time of the cp interview should be equal to or greater than LC mentioned salary. But in recent past we have seen a number of folks who have had salary roughly 10-20 % below LC salary and have had successful interviews. This does not mean it is safe to do CP with -ve salary difference. What kind of a salary difference is it? And for all your know by the time your cp interview is scheduled after your I-140 approval your salary may be closer to / equal to/ greater than your LC salary.

KD,

Along the same lines with regards to the difference in the Current Salary versus the LC Salary, what I am drawing now is $4000 dollars less than the salary indicated in the LC.

Do you think this may cause a problem duroing CP Interview?.

Thanks,
DA

kd1403 said:
bhasu:

Ideally the salary @ time of the cp interview should be equal to or greater than LC mentioned salary. But in recent past we have seen a number of folks who have had salary roughly 10-20 % below LC salary and have had successful interviews. This does not mean it is safe to do CP with -ve salary difference. What kind of a salary difference is it? And for all your know by the time your cp interview is scheduled after your I-140 approval your salary may be closer to / equal to/ greater than your LC salary.

jalabalajings said:
KD,

Along the same lines with regards to the difference in the Current Salary versus the LC Salary, what I am drawing now is $4000 dollars less than the salary indicated in the LC.

Do you think this may cause a problem duroing CP Interview?.

Thanks,
DA

No problem at all with this kind of variance.

Raju

Salary question

Thanks KD
Actually the difference at the time of interview would be abt 8% ($6000 P.A.) at the time of CP Interview but I can get Offer letter for LC salary from my company.
Would that be a problem . Pls comment
Thanks

Hello CP gurus,

Finally I got my CP appointment scheduled on July 16th, 2004 8:00AM. When i called the consulate, they confirmed me the appointment letter mailed to my US address, she has told me that i should download the packet 4 but mailed the appointment letter. My guess, what i will receive from consulte will be Packet4 right? Please clarify me? Whare should i download the packet4? Thanks in advance for any help in this regard :)

Thanks
Sameer

Good Luck SP. I did call just few minutes back and they say that they have fixed dates till 20th of july and the rest in pending. Let me hope for the best.so when was your case created in mumbai ??

I believe the packet 4 contains DS230-II and DS2001 forms and all the requried information for attending the CP interview. Hope you already have those forms ready.

Good luck once again.

Hello vm1214,

Thanks for the wishes. I hope a smooth ride at the interview. FYI, my case is from Chennai consulate.

Hope, you will have yours in July, I wish you all the best.

Thanks
SPkumar :)

SP,
DS2001 is a form named as "Instruction for Immigrant Visa Applicants" It is nothing but a form which you just need to check the boxes for all the documents you are carrying for the CP interview.

Thanks