CP in Taipei, Taiwan

joojle

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I'm starting this thread for people will be doing / have done CP in Taipei, Taiwan

Let's track the progress together and also leave some useful information as reference for other people.

It is an immigration board, please

To vincentforever:
It is not nice to do that.

To joojle:
I don't think you would get many responses here. If you want to know some information about AIT, you can search "taiwan" here and there are some information. Hope this helps!

NVC have been sent my case to AIT on sep. 4. You can ask question to AIT by email visaiv@mail.ait.org.tw, AIT will reply timely fashion.

AIT only issued immigrant visa 5846 cases last year. They are almost family immigrant cases. AIT will process employement case very fast. You also can check AIT website www.ait.org.tw
:)

Great to see that

Joojle,

It is great to see that you open one subject for Taiwan. I know there are not many people to do CP in Taiwan. However, there is some. I am one of them. Acutally I am still at I-140 stage and opt for CP Taiwan. It is pretty fast to process I-140 by CSC. So I would also like to watch out for CP process time in Taiwan. Can you please post your I-140 AD and NVC RD?

How long does it take for I-140 AD to interview date? what is your ID on http://www.cptracker.com Please share your information. Thanks!

mlin144

I am waiting for Labor Cert at State level. But I like to start a threat for people who likly to go CP at AIT and collect information for those who needs. By the way, one of my friend was selected by DV2003. He and his family has to make a decision for CP or AOS.

for your reference

Thank you, Joojle, RuthChen and all.
I am glad to share my experience with you all.
PK#3 to St. Louis on 6/28
NVC received PK#3 from St.Louis on 7/25
the review completed on 8/19
Case forward to AIT on 8/27

NVC phone number#(603) 603 334 0700
Office hours:from 8:30am to ??? (EST)
Most of the opperators are nice.
Have your case number, beneficiary name and BOD on hand
when you call.

For taiwan the NVC case number is started by TAIxxxxxxxxxx

AIT web site is www.ait.org.tw
Offer you name and case number to them and
they always reply your email very next day (working day).

Good luck to everyone.
oct7

package iv

To:vjw98

Your and mine (NVC sent my case to AIT in 8/27) interview should be in NOV.

Do you receive your package iv ?
Tks
oct7

To Oct7:

I e-mailed to AIT ask about my interview day on sep 12, got back from AIT: We expeced to schedual you for an appointment in Noverber. We determine the exact dates for Noverber appointment in mid-October and will contact you again at that time.

I have not recieve Package 4. I will ask my lawyer about package 4 tomorrow.

how long take it take for CP taiwan

Vjw98, Oct 7,

Please inform your I-140 AD and NVC RD. what service center are u in?

What is your ID at cptracker if you have it.

I am still waiting for I-140 approval. I am in CSC. I wonder how long does it take for CP in Taiwan. Does it take 6 months after I-140 AD to interview date?

Please share information. Thanks!

mlin144

family based

Hi Mlin144
Mine is family based.
Hi vjw98
AIT also replied my email that my interview will be in NOV.
Still waiting for package 4.
By the way, do we need PCC for in the United States.

the U.S. PCC

Just got a reply from AIT and they said the U.S. police certificate is not required unless a special request by them.
:D
oct7

Mine is EB2 case, under TSC
I am still waiting for package 4. Do you know AIT will mail Package 4 and interviw instruction at the same time?

package 4

AIT said the November appointment list will be available in mid of OCTOBER. Then I think they will send the Package 4.
Interview instruction will be included in Package 4.

HI all

I am glad i found this tracker.
just got my LC in California. and will go on to I140. After talking to my lawyer i have decided to go with CP in taiwan. Currently we are preparing paper work for I140.

i have talked to my lawyer and some friends who advise that CP is a good way. However, my relatives in taiwan is telling me not to do that because of all their friend's friend ..friend's son and daughter having trouble during CP interview and getting stuck there for long time until lawyers can submit them the paperworks (cuz they were oversea and couildn't get back to the states).

it is making me kind of worried and all those nagging from family didn't help me a bit. If anybody have experience or heard of experience please share.

any difference in CP after 9/11? what is the % of approval....

I am so glad that this thread is alive:) Please forgive my wrong assumption in my previous post:)

I am still waiting for PK3 now. I am so frustrate about INS. First, they make a mistake to treat my I140 approval as AOS instead of CP (even I CLEARLY declare CP in my application). Second, after they correct the mistake(about one month), it has been two months and NVC still hasn't receive my case. I call INS and NVC and they both ask me to wait for 90 days!! I am so unlucky:(

Anyway, to Trubo:
According to my friends, CP interview is easy, not too hard. However, you must have all required documents in hand. Therefore, you must be very careful to check all docs before you go back. You can reference to www.immihelp.com to see all required docs. The docs listed in the web-site is too many. Therefore, you can have all, you should be all right.

Columbus day

AIT will be closed on Monday, October 14 for the US Columbus :(
Does anyone get your interview date in NOV ?

Oct7