CP in New Delhi

akats

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone have an experience in getting CP done in New Delhi? Almsot all the messages on the forum seem to be for Mumbai/Chennai. I need help for my CP at New Delhi.

a) Contact number or email - does anyone know the number to call them? I tried the number on the website but it only gives an option of recorded messages. If someone knows the email address, please share that.

b) PCC: I had my father try for CP from the local police station.They insist they do not issue it. They referred him to the DCP who insisted that only the passport office can provide that. How have others done it in New Delhi? Please share.

c) Anyone who applied with attorney certified copy in late December/ early Janury - what are the dates for CP you have received?

Thanks in advance

AK

70-80 people appear every month for Emp based GC in Delhi

and not even 10% post their experience.
the delhi Embassy # is 419-8062
i used to call between 10-12 am indian time..keep calling, redialing.
guys in Dec/Jan/feb interview had to call from 30 mins to 2 hrs to get through..sometime phone keeps ringin but nobody picks up...so don\'t give up.
u can get PCC from either local RPO(regional passport office) in Delhi or from consular posts in US. for NY area it\'s indiacgny.org.
go to cptracker.com to check AC 140 cases in Jan/feb. i remember there was atleast one case in Jan.
BTW if u really wanna look for Delhi CP cases, this website has a good search facility...use it and u won\'t need to ask regular questions..Good Luck :)

Call me, if you need any help..

Hi, I successfully did my CP in September last year.
Please call me, if you need any help.

My home number is 847 398 0261.

Good Luck.

Bye,
Sriraman.

Harry!

Did you stay in Hotel Janpath or not? how is green life? I got my cards this saturday.

Good Luck!!!

Congratulations Nitin! Great Going Man

was ur POE Newark...mine is newark March 9.
yaar i opted for another hotel in CP - Hotel Park - as it was walking distance to the gurdwara i\'d planned to go to before going for interview...
i got a good deal for that since i paid in $...
Thanks for ur help and support...Good Luck...

Hello Harry

CONGRATULATIONS on getting the HARA PATTA!!

Well I have my interview for 25th April.I have the PCC from the consul in Houston.Do I also need a PCC from a local police station?

PCC FROM INDIAN CONSULATE IS SUFFICIENT

don\'t sweat about it anymore...
in my case the consular asked...aap woh consulate vala kagaz bhi laye hoge new york se..
and then asked if i\'ve the copy of it, so that he can return the original.
i told him, yaar isme saaf likha hai, for US purpose, so i didn\'t bring the copy...
and that was it ;)
k...Good Luck...