CP I-140 validity after job location change

rrajendr

Registered Users (C)
I have some questions on my pending Consular processing green card case at the consulate(The LC, I-140 has been approved and the case is pending in the consulate for interview). My employer might move to a new location (which is commutable from the present location and hence within the same statistical area as per the LCA).

1)I understand that my LC on the GC process is valid since the employer location might move to a nearby commuting place from the present place within the same statistical area. However I would like to know whether the I-140 APPROVED with the Consular processing option (with the PRESENT EMPLOYMENT LOCATION) WOULD BE VALID after the employer location change or do I have to file a NEW I-140 after the move has happened with the new job location.
2)Also will I have ANYOTHER ISSUES in my CP based interview because of the employment location change that might cause the GC to be DENIED.
3)Assuming that my EB Consular processing green card gets approved, where does the green card get mailed to ie does it get mailed to MY RESIDENCE ADDRESS or to my LAWYER's ADDRESS or to my EMPLOYER's ADDRESS .

Thanks in advance.