CP friends : Need your Help

RajT

Registered Users (C)
Can u suggest where I can take my immigration photos.Any known place in Bay Area,California..
I live in Santa Clara.. I have interview in Mumbai.. any suggestion for photos in mumbai

No Title

There is a photo studio opposite to consulate on bhula bhai road in mumbai.

he charges too much but you can have your photos done there right-away.

I\'m expecting a Jan interview in Mumbai...

and based on what I\'ve read on this site, most people recommend getting your immigration photos done right inside the Consulate for Rs 200. Getting photos done here might be futile since the Consulate rejects those and they\'re pretty expensive here anyway.

Photos taken at My Own Studio

I had my photos taken at My Own Studio (across from the consulate) in Mumbai. Had the photos taken at 12 and they were ready at 6:30 the same day. No problems with the photos at the consulate. They accepted them without questions. Rs 150 for a pack of 4. I don\'t agree that that is too expensive. The amount of money they charge in the US for these photos is atrocious.

novmumbai and others

I believe we need photos for medicals as well.
Do these photos have to be the same size and format as the immigration photos? I might not have enough time to get pictures for medicals at My Own Studio as I am not from Mumbai. Is it ok if I got photos for medical exams from somewhere else? What are the criteria for medical photos? Thanks.
MJ1

No Title

I am in the same boad reaching only 1 day before medicals.. what are the photo requirements for medical form

Medical photos

The photos for medicals are like regular passport photos, front on, no requirements regarding size of face etc. You can get them done in the US or there are plenty of places in Mumbai that will give you the photos "instantly", using polaroid. I got them done in the US (cost an arm and a leg) and then I repeated them at My Own Studio (Rs.100 for set of 4). The guy at My Own Studio took them along with the side pictures and delivered them to me within 6 hours.

Bottom line, I would not be too worried about the photos for the medicals. You can get them done at your convenience. My own impression is that they are mainly for the benefit of the doctor so that they can associate a name with the face when they do the cursory medical exam.

MJ1 and RajT, I think you need regular passport size photos for the Medicals...

but please confirm this.

MJ1 and RajT, I think you need regular passport size photos for the Medicals...

but please confirm this.