CP done on 20 March 02

gcworth

Registered Users (C)
Hello CPers!

I got my CP done on 20th March in Mumbai..It was an absolute cakewalk. Nothing different than what has been already posted on the site.
I sincerely thank this site and all the people who have helped me achieve this!
Just make a note, the Famous Parsi Lady was stressing on I140 (fortunately we did not have to go to her). And please get your pictures from My Own Studio only as all the others were getting rejected.
If you have any questions I\'m more than willing to answer.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CP...NO SECOND OPINION ON THAT!!!

No Title

Congrats.
1). What do u mean by I140 stressing.
2). Is that the name of the studio (My Own Studio). If yes, where is it located.

i think i can answer the stressing question safely

When someone stresses on something.. it just means that they out off all the things around them, they are giving that particluar thing priority, or that they are keeping watch of that thing, or making a note of it..

So if the parsi lady was stressing on the I 140, she wanted all applicants who went to her to have their I 140 approval copies.. (most probably )

hope this helps
*grins*

Abt I140...

She expected everyone to have I140 with them ...she was just troubling people without any reason ...its not a big issue as she would give some *

how much does the myownstudio charge for the photos..

can we get the photos the same day or have to wait for a day...

If you take the photgraphs between 9am - 1pm, They return the same day at 6:00 pm.

The studio charges Rs. 200/- for 4 photographs.

CP/AOS with Tax Papers sukhesh

I 140 is going to be approved in 2 or 3 months.
Notice date for I140 is Oct 23rd 2001.
i have a plan to go to CP.
can any one help me what are the required documents to get ready for CP.
also i have one quick question now,how far tax returns are required.
is it complusary or there is a chances to ask,if in what stage they may ask for tax papers.
what is the consequences if i have $12000 for the year 2001.

if i go to india for CP somehow if they put any objection based on my income of 2001,
can i come back to US on my H1 or not.

what are the chances to success in AOs in my case.

i need your valuable ideas to goahead with CP/AOS.