CP completed - Bypassed NVC - Do I need to send a letter to NVC?

jirafaa

Registered Users (C)
I completed successfully my CP! Even though the Service Center sent my file directly to the NVC, the consulate agreed to process directly my case (I-140 + I-824). Do I need to send a letter to the NVC telling them that my case was approved directly at consular post?

Thank you for your input.
Good luck to all of you.

What was your consular post

Where did you get your consular processing done.My I-140 and I-824 are done but the CSC is taking a long time to send the packet to the NVC.
Could you send me your email and I can ask you the list of documents you used for the AC-140
Thanks.
monu

How did you do it?

Jiraafa - Could you please post more details about how you managed to by-pass NVC and complete your CP? Also, which consulate did you go to? It\'d be a great help to all of us poor souls out here, struggling to get done with the process. Things are worse for me because I have a wonderful job offer and they are only waiting for me to get done with my Green card processing so they can take me on board. Would you be willing to post your email ID so we can correspond with you directly? I know it might be cumbersome but it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Indsai

Jiraffa, my 2 cents.....

Since you got your GC, Take it and forget it. there is no need to notify NVC.

This is how confusions are caused and future CPers have to suffer.

No Title

Jiraffa,
Could you send me your email as I need to ask for your advice about the required documents. what was your consular post ??
thanks,
monu