CP At delhi

chawla1975

I got an interview appointment for Consular Processing at New Delhi on 6th Aug. I am still in US & going to be in Delhi on 29th July. I got the PPC for me & myself in January, 2004 so its more than 6 months old.

Do i need to get the PPC from Indian embassy again?
Is it necessary for me & my wife to come back to US together after the interview?
Any other tips or recommendations about the doctors in New delhi is greatly apprecaited.

Thanks in Advance,
Vikas

I got an interview appointment for Consular Processing at New Delhi on 6th Aug.

-> Please share when did you come to know about the interview date.

I am still in US & going to be in Delhi on 29th July. I got the PPC for me & myself in January, 2004 so its more than 6 months old. Do i need to get the PPC from Indian embassy again?

-> Try to get a new one if you can.

Is it necessary for me & my wife to come back to US together after the interview?

-> No; you can return on different dates; through different routes; through different ports of entry. It's not an issue.

Any other tips or recommendations about the doctors in New delhi is greatly apprecaited.

-> Look through Rjain's thread a few messages down.

Thanks in Advance,
-> welcome to this wonderful forum!

gumbo said:

-> No; you can return on different dates; through different routes; through different ports of entry. It's not an issue.

Just a catch here that the applicant has to enter first and the spouse can enter togther or later (but not before)