CP and entry into U.S. via LAX - Plastic Card Tracker

Meechgun_2

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

If you had a successful CP and entered the U.S. via Los Angeles (LAX), please post your details here so that we can track the progress of the plastic card.

Is there a phone number that we can call to find out the status of the plastic card generation ? Please respond. Thanks.

POE - LAX - Jan 30th 2002

Friends,

If you had a successful CP and entered the U.S. via Los Angeles (LAX), please post your details here so that we can track the progress of the plastic card.

Is there a phone number that we can call to find out the status of the plastic card generation ? Please respond. Thanks.

cobra - do you know how to check status of the plastic card ?

cobra - do you know how to check status of the plastic card ?

ineedgc/desibro - How does one check the status of the GC after successful CP and POE at LAX ?

ineedgc/desibro - Congrats on receiving the Plastic Card so quickly.

How does one check the status of the GC after successful CP and POE via LAX ?

Is there a phone number that we can call?

Meechgun_2,

All CP Plastic GCs are done in Texas. You have to call the TSC (214) 381-1423 (from what I heard you need to be very patient). Give them your A# and they\'ll give you a SRC#. Then you can keep checking your Plastic GC processing via automated phone system.

Our POE was JFK New York and my spouse\'s notice (with the SRC#) and a plastic GC card arrived today exactly two weeks after our CP. When we checked it through the TX automated system, it indeed told us that the GC has been processed on 01/30/02 and mailed out. I am waiting for mine, hopefully it will come on Monday or so.

Hope this helps!