courtesy copy

spoke to IIO

said that the case was indeed approved and the approval notice mailed out. asked me to wait for few more days to get the notice.

Let\'s hope we get it soon.

can all the folks who have posted here earlier update their status.

Thanks,
Vjay

Got them: AD 11/07/01

My wife just called: received courtesy copies of approval notices for all three my family members.

So, guys, be patient -- yours are coming soon!

No Title

Approval date Nov 9, 2001. But nothing in the mail yet. Wonder how many more days...

BTW

Checked the envelopes of CCs received today -- they have a postal stamp dated Nov 16 (that\'s when they went out). And my AD is Nov 7.

recd courtesy copy today

mail post marked nov 16 th

others should hopefully get it tomorrow.

good luck guys !!!

Received Courtesy Copy yesterday (11/19/01)

AD : 11/8/01. Hope rest of will receive in day or two. With best wishes.

Hari13

Spoke to IIO now

Spoke to IIO on this. Told him that AVM says we got approved on Nov.7 th but did not get approval notices yet. Neither original ( to Attorney) nor courtesy copy to me. He verified my name, mailing address and told me that case has indeed approved on Nov. 7th original as well as courtesy copy has been mailed on Nov. 7th itself !!###??? I should be getting it on any day now.
I have seen in previous posting on this thread that post stamp is marked on Nov. 16 . Are those notices are sitting in INS mail room for many days?

AD 11/8 - I received mine but not my wife -- postmark says 11/19

It took them 12 days to actually post the courtesy copy -- it was postmarked on 19th of Nov. I received mine .. my wife has not received her yet ....
Hang on guys . It is indeed mailing delays only ..

FYI ---

can u guys pl. post ur ..

physical locaiton. I live in NC and was thinking that people who live far off from vermont may be last to receive notice.

Just heard from Lawyer. AD 11/07

My original Approval notices have received by them just now. So my worries are over and I can enjoy holidays....