courtesy copy

Haven\'t got mine yet (AD 11/07)

AD 11/07 -- no courtesy copy so far. Lawyer also silent about the master copy. Called her last week, she hadn\'t received anything at that time and haven\'t called me since then (and I don\'t want to annoy her by calling and asking again).

What\'s that -- another round of desperation?

Count me In!!

As per AVM, Approved on 11/07 . Courtesy copy not received till yesterday. Hope to get it soon.

I\'m in same situation...

expected the copy either from lawyer or my courtesy copy, received none....planning to go India this Saturday. Probably I need to go with H1, then !!!.

AD : Nov 7th

Me too!

haha, i have been waiting for this more than 1 week, my AD is 11/7, still nothing in mail, endless waiting...

beef

That thought came to me also

Could that be a mistake and those cases are not really approved? I hope that\'s not the case.

Does somebody know how they process mailing out? I is obvious that the officer who reviews (and approves) the cases doesn\'t put notices into envelopes, print addresses, stick stamps and go with all that to the post.

There should be some process -- like approved cases passed to some guy who enters that into AVM system, after that they\'re passed to some other guy who should mail notices out. May be, they might have some sort of backlog for outgoing mail similar to what they had for the incoming? Just see all that cries about receipts not coming -- may be, these are of the same nature?

msg for aln427

are we on the same boat as the people waiting for I-485 receipts ??

I don\'t think they are hearing a similar message on the AVM saying that your receipt has been mailed. If that is the case then we have a problem.

Is there any way the INS can fax a copy to the lawyer ???

Are these delays related to Anthrax screening since the Vermont senator recd a letter that had Anthrax ? BTW, are any of u guys close to the vermont area (or somewhere in the North). I am in texas. I guess I will receive it after a few days after you guys receive it.

please continue this discussion.

Mailing Delays!

I am still waiting like others for courtesy copy even though I got approved on Nov.7 th. My Attorney called IIO spoke with him on Nov. 14th and find out that my case has been approved. Even though I heard AVM on 7th Nov. I never called Attorney and informed him, so as a follow up, with many other cases his office handles, he called and found that I got approved. So, relax guys, there is no way that INS is having wrong messages of approvals on AVM. Besides, it is unlikely that they will wrongly approve me, my wife and daughter\'s case on same day which have different EAC numbers. It is just a delay of either typing clerk or mailing room. My lawyer says that they knew that in some cases it took more than 10 to 12 days to receive notice. Hope we get it soon.

mailing issues

Vjay,

Of course, people waiting for receipts could not hear anything on AVM -- just because they don\'t have receipt numbers yet.

Otherwise, I\'m just guessing that those delays may be, at least partially, of the same nature.

Would be interesting if somebody spoke to IIO about that.