couple of last questions?

pmf

Registered Users (C)
Q1.

Since i dont have a middle name should I leave the middle initial part on applications empty or put NONE????if i have to put none i just dun want them to mistakenly think that my middle name is none since i am a foreign :p

Q2.
on G-325A & I-130 it asks to write to write down your relative's name and address in native language if its other then roman letter ????what do i do here???

thanks alot for all ur help ....i am getting my medical results on april 30th .....then i will mail all my applications
:)

Q1.

Since i dont have a middle name should I leave the middle initial part on applications empty or put NONE????if i have to put none i just dun want them to mistakenly think that my middle name is none since i am a foreign :p
Leave it blank. Otherwise you might end up with a Green Card under the name "John NONE Smith". ;)

Q2.
on G-325A & I-130 it asks to write to write down your relative's name and address in native language if its other then roman letter ????what do i do here???
OK I-130 should be filled out by the US Citizen, not the person applying for the Green Card. I assume you are not the US citizen, so here it should have your address written in your native language, if your language does not use the Roman alphabet. E.g. Chinese characters, arabic, cyrillic etc.

I don't have middle name either, I put N/A. The reason is because every single question there needs to be answered. You can't leave anything blank.