Could you please answer?

spouse

Registered Users (C)
I have fieled my I485 from CSC, and residing in MI. I am wondering from where i am going to get My FP notice From CSC or NSC? I have posted the same question on this site, but got different answers. Plase anybody has personal exp. your answer is appriciated

I have a friend in atlanta who has filed I-485 in CSC
He got his fp notice to do fp in atlanta

Hope this helps

I agree with jumper cable and rsrgc...

The FP appointment will be scheduled in the national FP scheduling system when the case data is entered into INS systems. The FP notice itself will be generated by CSC but your appointment will be at the ASC that serves your area of residence.

living in Chicago filed @ CSC

I got our finger print notice mailed from NSC. We did our FP in a local application service center.

I stand corrected, prnair. It makes sense that since the FP appointment system...

is on a nationwide system, the appropriate service center would generate the actual notice. If that is correct, it begs the question : Does FBI then send the results back to the service center that generated the notice and then that service center redirects those results back to the service center where the 485 was filed at? If not, would we be wrong to then assume that the FBI results also go to a nationwide system and not a local system and the service center where the application was filed extracts FP data based on receipt #. Eg: WAC for CSC. What seems logical?

prnair ,

My FP was mailed out from VSC as live in VSC area , but i had applied at CSC . Not sure about where it was generated .

FP Notice

Don\'t know where the FP notice was generated, but the notice we got was issued from the TSC. I think i can fairly assume that the CSC might have delegated the FP responsibility to the TSC and they in turn then issue the notice for my local area.
Another point to consider : Other friends within Atlanta who have filed their 485 from TSC around the same dates as mine have still not received their FP notice; makes me believe that my FP notice would have been generated from CSC.
(ND : 09/27/01; FP : 12/20/01)

Hope this helps.