could you help me fill GC step by step

faten

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone, I am so happy to join this forum. I got a lot of useful information.

I am a GC holder. I need to apply for my husband. I have one son and now I am pregnant will due in April 17.
I want to do it my self with YOUR help.

When i fill g-325a form one for me and one for my husband, the last question is:
This form is submitted in connection with an application for:
*Naturalism * Status as Permanent Resident *Other(specify)....
Where do i and my husband have to check?

2- My husband and I got married after we had our son. My son is USA citizen.
Is there any problem with this?

3-Is it a good idea to wait until I give birth my new baby girl and submit her birth certificate with the paper, or she will not make a change?

4- The processing time, I heard it is 9 months. Is this correct? I will more than happy, if it is. and you will make my day.

Thank you very much for any input.

Is your husband inside or outside the US? If inside, legally or illegally? If he's here illegally, it doesn't make sense to file I-130 for him now.

4- The processing time, I heard it is 9 months. Is this correct? I will more than happy, if it is. and you will make my day.

The I-130 itself will probably be processed within 9 months, but that's just the first step. After that there is still a long wait to move on to the next step.

To commence the next step, either they must cross your priority date in the family 2A category of the visa bulletin (which takes about 4 years, as just mentioned above), or you must become a US citizen and upgrade the petition to reflect your citizenship status. From the details in your signature, you should be able to obtain US citizenship in mid to late 2013, with him being able to get a consular interview and immigrate a few months after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you seem to have many questions about the process, you should seek the assistance of an attorney or social service agency for filing. Catholic Charities and Lutheran Relief are two respected agencies which assist with immigration filings.

Since you seem to have many questions about the process, you should seek the assistance of an attorney or social service agency for filing. Catholic Charities and Lutheran Relief are two respected agencies which assist with immigration filings.

thank you