Could someone give comments on my I140 EB3

I140helppls

Registered Users (C)
Mine is an I140 EB3 case in CA. Substituted labor. Could i expect to get an approval within 6 months. My company is quiet stable. But i still see that many people get an RFE. Is that request for more information.
pls comment.

it is always better not to expect anything from INS w.r.t timelines. if you rummage through the forums you will find that there are folks with good companies who file sin august last year for their I140 and are still waiting ...

Hi I140helppls

What happened to your case. I ma also filing for 140/485 with a substituted labor soon and was wondering where you were at right now?

I'd appreciate if you could let me know as our cases are pretty similar.

Also, do u remember all the things you checked out to ensure that the labor you were substituting matched your skills and background. Was there a close match and is this required?

Tks so much for your help
Sumedh
snene@hotmail.com

I am waiting on my Lazybum attorney to despatch the response to the RFE that i got on my 140. I filed for 140 only as it was a LC subst. The quals and exp matched almost to 90% details for my case.
Good luck with ur submission for 140/485.

My I-140 took 7 months

It took 7 months for CSC to approve my I-140, labor substitution.

No RFE.

RD: 10/23/02
Approved: 05/21/03

RE : SUMEDH

Hi.
My I140 got applied just 10 days back and i am waiting for the receipt notice. I do not know abt all the details but i think my attorney took care of those. also he did not discuss all details with me (it is a desi company). As soon as i get my receipt date i will let you know.