Could i have Two Pending I-485's please Advice

mpozzin

hi, am new to this forum, but i would be very happy if someone could answer my Question for me. Ok here is my question.

I entered the us with a B1 visa in July 2002.
i stayed with a lady who filed for a I-485, I-130 and I-765 in Feb 2004 as she been my Gurdine here is the states to the MSC office.
In April 2004, USCIS sent me a letter that they needed more information, but the lady didnot send the required information to INS on time, so even after they got the required information, my application was put on hold, i tried getting my EAD card several time from the USCIS office, but each time, they said my application was still on hold.
so i went there again in April 2005 for my EAD after waiting for over 1 year, they still said my application was on hold, so i went to see a lawyer and explained everything to her, so told me to write a letter to USCIS to request to re-draw my appliction because at that time i met my old time Girl-friend and we were getting ready to marry, so she said i should re-draw so that my wife can re-file for me after we got married. so i sent the letter to USCIS on 14 April 2005. But after sending the Re-drwal letter, i never got any reply from INS stating that My application has been redrawn, so i called then and they said that they got the letter but it would take time, so i should get wait.
I got married to my girl on Feb 2006 and on May 2007 i filed my new I-485, I-130 and I-765.

here is my Downtime
Sent application on 13th May
Got Notice on the 21st May
Bio was on 8th June 2007
Now waiting for my EAD, and Interview Dates.

Now here is my question.

How long will it take for me to get my EAD and interview Letter for the I-130 and The I-485, and also at the Interview, would they give me a hard Time in approving my Current case before of my Old File in 2004 because i still think it's pending because i never got any letter in the mail stating that my application has been redrawn.
And also because of the first application i Filled in 2004 , would it affect my current I-485 process in any way?
Can some please advice me on what i need to Do or to Expect from USCIS, Because am really worried. Every Advice would be Helpful. thanks

Last edited by a moderator: