Could anyone, please, share its..

dxs

Registered Users (C)
expirience as how to reach TSC during regular business hours...
I spent six hours dialing the number non-stop at least 3 times
every minute with no avail.
It\'s got to be some tricks involved.

Thanks in advance.

No Title

I posted this before:

Calling the TSC is a big challenge of your patience and your luck. I think the success rate of getting through is about 2%. You just have to keep trying using your redial function. My phone at work doesn\'t have the redial function, so I usually keep dialing the number for around 30 minutes. Then I\'ll start trying again after an hour, usually I can get through the phone by 11a.m. to 2p.m. After I get through, I usually have to hold for between 30 minutes and up to 2 hours to get to talk to an IIO.

Another technique is to call around 7:30a.m. and repeat the status message until around 8a.m. which you\'ll get the option to talk to an IIO. However, I tried this few times and it\'s pretty hard to get through as well.

Hope that helps.

I did it for 8 hours straight

I tried calling the TSC on Wednesday 12/30/2002 from 7:30 AM CT to 3:30 CT continuously. I took the day off work to do this. I had a few lapses of not dialing at times in the 8 hours as I decided to play a Everquest while trying to get through. I did not get through. I stopped dialing for 30 min to take a shower and and started dialing at 4pm got through about 4:15, guess the reason was TSC closes at 4PM.

I was calling to get my FP notice sent. My RD 02/28/2001, ND 03/15/2001 no first FP yet. EB3 Others.

Going to have to wake up at 6 AM just to try and get in the queue if my lawyer can\'t help.

FYI I have tried faxing TSC and none of the fax numbers seem to work either.

FYI

I tried numerious times on Tuesday and finally got through arount 3:15 PM (EST). The trick is that dialling and taking a break and dialing. I have a similar RD (03/09/01) and ND (03/19/01)and the IIO refused to order a FP for me since he thought it is too early.. See my previous post.. Good luck..

Qixin Zuo

You really need a good phone .

I have a good phone (2-line with redial). I can hear the busy tone within 1 second after pressing the redial key. Usually I can get connected within 15 minutes if I keep press the redial key (at least 30 times per minutes)

I got through today at 12:01PM (CST) and held for 1 hours and didn\'t get any useful information.

Good luck guys.