Cost of I-693 Medical Examination

Colomb

Registered Users (C)
Just received letter of RFI requesting I-693 and G-325A, please share your experience of doing the medial examination and how much it will cost. Thanks.

Do not go to a Big hospital. They will charge you close to $500. Try to find a clinic near by. If you have immunization ready, it should cost from $180-$200. If not, it should be around $230-$250. Anything above $300 is just toooo high. Hunt my friend HUNT!!. Good luck!

Noman74 said:
Do not go to a Big hospital. They will charge you close to $500. Try to find a clinic near by. If you have immunization ready, it should cost from $180-$200. If not, it should be around $230-$250. Anything above $300 is just toooo high. Hunt my friend HUNT!!. Good luck!

I found a doctor in NYC who charges $150 for all except X-ray. If you have all shots, he charges $80.

Thank you all for the info. Anyhow I checked here today in middle New Jersey and they quote around $340-416 (I called 4 doctors). So I went to the lowest and they charged me $260 for the examination with 2 shots,then went to blood test for $80,total to $340. This seems on the high level.

If anyone need immigration doctor in Miami area I can recomend one. Medical exam incuding blood work $50!!! Two shots $85. X-ray if TB positive $20.

I went to a civil surgeon as recommended. The doc told me that the total fee would be $500 out of which $100 would be covered by the insurance. Now they tell me that it was an initial estimate, that I have tested -ve for Polio, Hep B and one more crappy thing.. I need to pay $300 more taking the total to $800 out of my pocket. RIPOFF...wonder how I tested -ve for polio. Need to report this civil surgeon if he acts smart...