COSA online forum

El Che Gandhi

The COSA (Coalition of Student Advocates) forum is SPECIFICALLY for the DREAM ACT and has over 557 registered kids just like us there, posting tons of times a day, there are also some very knowledgeable people there who provide news and some answers, I seriously mean it when I say you should all check out www.cosaonline.org , get registered, and post there so we can all be united and more aware of one another. 557 other kids.

I've checked this group out. Only about 5 people ever post anything there and most of the information on their web site is over a year old. :confused:

perhaps only five post (mostly me), but tons get info. and the info one-year old?.... more like the most updated and one of the leading sources of info about DREAM and immigration debate not just on the internet, but anywhere. if you weren't talking abut the frontpage, i would be greatly offended.

Last edited by a moderator:
its not only five. there are more, its just that we only really post when something important regarding DREAM Act happens. We already know who will benefit from it and what are its chances of passing are etc, etc.

And as Inquisitor pointed out already there is a lot of information in there (specially in the message board section).

AverageAmerican said:
I've checked this group out. Only about 5 people ever post anything there and most of the information on their web site is over a year old. :confused:

hey guys this is actually a really great site with lots of info. don't mind what average american wrote (he is anti immigration, check out his posts)

All you have to do is look at their home page to tell this site is worthless. Their "news update" is from April of last year. Plus their Mod's and Admin's are worthless. The site is infested with spammers.