cool_bandha, RFE most likely for employment letter.

vsc9909

Registered Users (C)
As you know I had talked to congresswoman about my case. Her office called me 5 minutes back to tell me about my RFE (which I knew before). She also told me it is about updated employment letter and once VSC receives it everything should be okay. I guess it will be same for you. I see a pattern here. I guess they are (atleast some officers like the ones who have our cases) following the 180 day rule in these company name change cases which requires employment letter.

No Title

vsc9909, did you call a congressman/congresswoman for helping
you with RFE issue? So, she did resolve this issue for you?

Please advice me on this matter how I could probably push this up.
Thanks,

No Title

vsc9909, thanks for the info. As you said, as soon as you reply for the RFE, you should get your case approved soon. Good Luck.

No Title

I think you are right. Looks like some officers are strictly following the memo. Nothing wrong with that. But why dont they strictly follow any order of processing, beats me. Good luck.

No Title

it now depends on when the backlog is cleared !
I have been waiting for 3 weeks and still the same reply that it should take another 3 weeks.

No Title

Have you ever talked to the officer after being
informed to get a RE. And when was your RFE ordered
by the officer? Thanks,

No Title

I did not call congresswoman for resolving the RFE issue. I had called them earlier when our cases were put on hold by VSC. I guess they are monitoring the case from then onwards. I did not tell them about RFE when I came to know of it. Today their office called me to let me know VSC has issued an RFE for me. I am still waiting to see actual RFE request.

No Title

gcwantedurgent,
This is my first RFE no RFE before.The only employment letter submitted on my behalf was with my 485 application back in August 99.

No Title

vsc_on_hold. what is your ND. VSC usually follows ND. Also if I am right your amended I-140 was applied way before mine. That might have made your case different. As far as I know VSC has no record of my amended I-140 filed.

No Title

Oh....Then that might be the reason I guess you guys are getting held up.By gods grace I think I was Issued an RFE this February(Feb 01) for Recent Employment Letter,which would have made my case move faster.With the Employment letter and AC21 guidelines I think oINS couldnt invent more stuff.This is just a thought.

Also,My I140 was applied on May mid if that helps.

No Title

When in school (or college as we call it in India) I used to wonder what
are the practical uses of a piece of software which
generates random numbers. I know one more answer today -----> VSC uses
this to determine the order for processing files, and found some more uses for
it like whom to send rfe, how many rfe\'s to send and then the jackpot "do a local transfer"

No Title

Then you will get your 485 approval without any RFE. you already has amended I-140 approved. So hopefully there is no need for RFE.Hoping to hear your approval by next week.

No Title

Hi All

I have received an RFE for emp.letter, pay stubs for past 2 months and 1999+2000 federal tax returns...

My details RD 04/00. I hope my attorney will be sending the response soon. Do you guys know how long does it take for VSC to approve after they receive the response.