Cool_bandha,bhatti,sri1,Kris Sarman and others who are yet to get RFE

Have Fun

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
          I called VSC just now and came to know that RFE has been generated on 7/2 but it has not been typed yet.Cool_bandha ,bhatti,sri1,Kris Sarman and others, if there are more, will you please let me know when did you first hear that RFE has been generated for you. By your time line, I can estimate how long it is going to take just to get the RFE.Also, did AVM change indicating that RFE has been issued ? Or, the AVM will get updated only when they send the RFE to the lawyer.Please update the case so that we all have the fair idea.

Thanks,
Have Fun.

No Title

For me RFE was issued on 6th. June but still needs to be typed and sent. AVM message is same as before that "your application was rec.......". Don\'t rely on AVM, one f my friend got RFE, replied back, approved and AVM is still the same "your application was rec..."
. EB3, ND: 02/2000, FP: 04/01.

No Title

It will be nice if all friends who get RFE, could advise the new applicants about their shortcomings in applications due to which they got RFE,s. So that new applicants could avoid ending up with RFE,s.It is only possible if an inside detail of RFE is posted by the reciepients. God bless all the senior applicants.
thanks in advance.

No Title

I recently got an RFE. They simply asked for an employment letter, pay stubs and W-2. Does anyone know howw long it takes after the RFE

No Title

Hi vicky_100,
   What is that they are expecting in the employment letter? Is it future employment details? or current employment details like join date, salary, designation,etc?

Wish you good luck.

No Title

My RFE was generated on 26th June. I have not received a copy of the RFE yet. When I called IIO on 26th she told me it was generated today. I am not even sure whether an was really generated !! and to believe IIO\'s. Does any have any idea how long it takes to get a copy of the RFE from VSC ?

No Title

I call VSC on 07/03/2001.They were saying the same thing. RFE was generated on 26th of June. But not yet typed and mailed. I don\'t know they typed it or not. My AVM is still the same. We receive your application and it will take 365 to 540 days.

No Title

RFE generated means VSC decided to make a RFE request, it is then put in a queue to be looked at and eventually typed out. They make it highly complicated. My RFE was "generated" on 6/18/01, and it has been typed out yet. From vict_1998, it may take 60 days from the generation date to get it typed-out.

No Title

Have fun and New Info,

please post if your cases are name change cases ?

Thanks

No Title

Hey "Have Fun"
My RFE for updated employment letter (it asks for CURRENT - not FUTURE job title, salary,date of joining,etc.)was generated on 6/26 (per IIO); fortunately it was typed out and mailed immediately;
My lawyer confirmed the receipt of it in the week of Jul 4 (but before Jul 3); so it happened sometime between Jun 27 and Jul 3rd.
My company was closed down for the whole last week for cutting down expenditure. I\'m hoping that they would reply this week.
AVM still has not been updated for the RFE(It still says 365-540 days); I don\'t expect anything from AVM.
Your RFE must be coming soon.dont worry; legally u have atleast 60 days to reply from the day u receive it I guess; u will have ample time to respond.
Only ur attorney will get the RFE - u would not.
My Case details:
Name change case;PD:4/1/98;ND:2/14/00;FP:Mar 01;RFE:6/26;Amended 140 filed 5/6/01;VSC not received yet.

No Title

what\'s your ND ?

I was trying to get a feeling if they started to process name change cases with ND in 2/00.

Thanks

No Title

cah,
   Mine is NOT a name change case.My file was on \'visa unavailable shelf\' till the end of last month.But I did apply for EAD and AP recently and have got both EAD and AP.I am not sure whether this caused RFE or not.Meanwhile I am eagerly waiting for RFE to come so that I can reply them as soon as I can.

Thanks.

No Title

PD 11/97, ND 11/99, FP 3/01, 1st RFE 4/23/01 (emp. letter), VSC received reply on 5/16/01 and found out name change issue (the same name on 140 and 485), case pending till 6/18/01 to generate 2nd RFE, it hasn\'t been typed out yet. Only God knows what\'s going on!