Cool Site for Desis www.Desi.Net

It's a cool site

People interested in posting on topics other than Immigration, www.Desi.Net is the best alternative ..Cool site for desis.........

Last edited by a moderator:
It's getting better now

When I last visited that Desi.Net there not many members, but now it's rocking and much better now ..

No I didn't get RFE

But for wife did ..Stupid doctor missed supplimental form ..
So we resent her medicals ..and she got appoved on oct29th and we got her passport stamped on following week and and we are still waiting for her card ..Hope every thing worked out well for your wife's medicals ..

Later dude

You know what-- I am lucky

You know what .. we went to a chinese doctor and mentioned we are planning to have a baby and we told we can't take vaccines .. That cool chinese doctor filled out forms as we were taken all shots and never us gave none ..That's coooooooool

Hey satish

Could you let us know is that doctor in chicago who did that favor to you ..I was talking to one of my friend and told about you and their in the same situation as you were...

Could you reply ASAP ..

Thanks

guyz:

One humble request:
Can you please start a new thread for the above discussions. The thread heading is noway related to the discussion right now.:)

Re: It's a cool site

Originally posted by srini_priya
People interested in posting on topics other than Immigration, www.Desi.Net is the best alternative ..Cool site for desis.........

Intentionally bringing this up so that guys posting topics irrelavent to immigration will understand ..