Converting H-1 to H-4 visa for landing in Canada

bins

Registered Users (C)
My brother is on an H1B visa. He is currently employed and in the initial U.S. green card process. Alongwith applying for the American permanent residency he has also applied for Canadian Permanent residency. His Canadian residency has been approved. His wife and he plan on landing in Canada in September, 2005. But his wife who was on an H4 visa recently converted to H1 in the hope of getting a job with a start up company. But currently she is unemployed. My question is:

What steps need to be taken in order to convert her back to an H4?

Will she still be able to land in Canada by Sept?

Please advice

thank you

BD

bins said:
My brother is on an H1B visa. He is currently employed and in the initial U.S. green card process. Alongwith applying for the American permanent residency he has also applied for Canadian Permanent residency. His Canadian residency has been approved. His wife and he plan on landing in Canada in September, 2005. But his wife who was on an H4 visa recently converted to H1 in the hope of getting a job with a start up company. But currently she is unemployed. My question is:

What steps need to be taken in order to convert her back to an H4?
----------- if she has valid H4 Visa still stamped in her passport then she can enter US on H4 status or can file H1 to H4 Change of status with USCIS while she is in US
Will she still be able to land in Canada by Sept?
----------- landing in is not problem for her Canada if her canada PR is also approved.
** if both of them get US GC approved Before september then I dont think landing in Canada is important because they need to maintain US Permanent residency requirements.
Please advice

thank you

BD