Contribution Fund to Speed Up 485 Process

z2e2

Registered Users (C)
Folks:

CSC is not moving at all for past couple of months.

I was checking .. SM's signature's list which is ~ 540. 10% duplicate will give close to 500 signature.

If we all can contribute $100 and we can collect close to 50K .. we can lobby effectively.

We did this 2 years ago thro isn.org, which resulted in ac21 portability rule, lot of people benefited.

Can you give us more details on how and how fast lobbying contributed to AC21? I think many of us would go for even more than $100. It is a better thought than endlesssly pay for renewals...

I emailed to shailesh gala separately. His contact details are:
pls visit www.isn.org.

- I would like to see email address, Contact Telephone (optional) and email to members about their amount they can contribute/commit.

- Spread this word to other centers VSC, TSC, NSC members

- Fund administered by isn.org or Rajiv's office, etc. so that everyone is confident fund is NOT misused.

Z2E2.

If the Fund would be administered by isn.org or Rajiv's office I would go for it with no hesitation.

Sounds good, but one thing, 50K versus the measly 3 million they already have.

Is it enough? We can raise this to Rajiv, giving isn.org's example, but we need to see a core plan in place before folks contribute.

Maybe we should put toghether a list with people who would contribute and with amount they are willing to invest?

GC rather, lets talk to Rajiv first, and ask him if he can help with anything like this. If legally we can even do anything, or if we have any kind of case to make against INS .. (legally).

If he mentions an exact track we can take, then lets ask for donations. I feel people will know what they wish to donate, if they knew what they were donating for.

SM ...

I got reply from Homa that she'l put me thro Rajiv tomorrow - Would like to join me in for the conversation ... ?

- Z2E2.

Great initiative - SM is right - lets get a plan in place and that will give us a better idea of how much we may need and how to go about collecting it.

Thanks guys for the idea and taking the lead on this.

- GCDz

Money talks Money walks- if anything can be done LEGALLY sign me up! I am all for it.
Z2e2- good initiative!!

I think I am ready for anykind of contribution to get this mess cleared up even if that means soliciting senators, funding for election etc.