Contradictory Online Messages-Please Advise

mohanlal2000

Registered Users (C)
All right here we go again!! 5 days back I received the approval notice saying that "While processing your case we reached to a point where we ask you to make appointment with one of our Application Support Center (I guess this is ASC) to have some additional biometrics (FP, Photo and Signature).

But today's email says that "On October 5, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Does this mean that my card has been ordered. And if I do receive my card, do I still need to make an appointment for biometrics.

I am more concerned because of the trip to India mid-November.

Thanks in advance

Hi Mohan,
Did you given FP, Phote & Signature before? if so they use same thing. Might be its a step where your case go throgh. They might already found your information and ordered a card for you.

Congratulations, You will see the YOur card has been sent to you directly soon.

Enjoy..

I had my biometrics done early in May-05. Photographs was taken at that time as well. So if I receive the card directly, do I sill have to bother about the biometrics appointment? Just worried because i have to travel in November.

Thanks.