is more likely to get through ??

The SC number that I keep trying is : 214-381-1423

No Title

I accidentally put \'SC\' in place of \'TSC\'
and \'SC#\' in place of \'SRC#\' when I used
the spell checker in this site.

Apologies..

No Title

Yesterday I was talking to one of my friends, he had applied his 485 in Aug 99 and when ever he called the TSC number it used to say "Case not Found". But, he got his approval a week back. So, you need not worry about the message you get from the AVM. That has no meaning as far as I am concerned.

No Title

same problem here. I talked to IIO on Friday and the case is waiting to be assigned to an officer. It still says-case not found.
ND-May 2000

No Title

The TSC phone system is not a good source to get the updated information about your I-485 pending case. I usually used to call the number for TSC at 5:00 am in the morning to get through. But even though my I-485 was approved on April 26th, It kept on telling me that the case is pending when I tried calling TSC on May 4th. Isn\'t that ridiculous when your case is already approved, why does it give you a wrong update status. Don\'t beleive on what you hear on this outdated phone system of TSC.

No Title

Unless you stay home during the day and can call every 5 minutes, it is impossible to get thru to TSC. After hours the message always said "The number you entered SRC********** cannot be found at this time". So, we sent a fax to them. This way, someone will at least pull up your file.

No Title

Me too ! I know a copule of cases where AVM was updated to "... case approved ...", after approval. I check the AVM every two weeks (on my payday !). Still waiting ... ND Jan 2000, FP done May 2000, using 2nd EAD. Case not found.