Contacting Senator in Northern VA

tiger100

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone had any experiences contacting sentors or any other official regarding delay in I-485 in the Northern Virginia area? If so can you please share the details ... Who to contact, preferred method(in person, snail mail, fax...) and the corresonding contact information(address...)
Its been almost 21/2 since the ND of my I-485.

Any information will be appreciated.

Also...
I have tried initiating a inquiry from the 1-800 customer service number on three occations and still have not heard back from them. Is there any way to initiate an escalated inquiry?(someone mentioned to me that this can be done) Has anyone had any experience doing it?

Thanks

Try talking to Congressman Wolf's office. What you can do is, send them an email through www.house.gov(Search based on your zip code).

It has helped in my case wherein they contacted VSC and got back information on where my case in currently.

Hope this helps.

By the way what is your RD?

Its actually my wife's Nov 2001, I was approved a year back. Yes H1Blayoff what content did you include in the inquiry?

Here you go

Respected Congressman,

I'm writing with respect to my pending I-485 application at the Vermont Service Center. I've waited for more than <no. of months> from the time I filed my application and yet waiting to see any progress on my case. I'm a well qualified individual and legally employed in your constituency.

I desparately need your help to initiate an inquiry on my case. I've heard from my friends that your office has been kind enough to help other applicants from the VA area in the past and I'm hoping you'll bestow the same courtesy on me.

My receipt number is EAC-********
------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: This is just a sample. Feel free to edit and add more content to it. Make sure you don't give them an impression that you're dying to get a Green Card.