Contacting Senator in NJ...

Oct1RD01

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have decided to contact the NJ Senator for my case RD Oct 01, 2001 with no RFE, no decision so far.

Does any one have experience contacting senators in NJ? If so, I would really appreciate if you can tell which one has better and more responsive staff who can get the results from BCIS.

I am assuming, contacting one of these two senators should be sufficient, is that correct?

Thanks in advance.

I dont have any experience about contacting NJ Senators, but I am in touch with CA congresswomen and senator. Both their offices are very helpfull, but my process is slightly complex and its difficult to make them understand.

I would suggest you to contact both the Senators if you decide to seek their help. It wont hurt to contact your congressperson too.

octrd01

I sent a letter few weeks back to NJ senator have not heard back from him yet details as follow:

RD Sep 14 01
ND Nov 09 01
FP Feb 02
EAD 1st Jun 02
EAD 2nd applied Feb 03
REF Never issued
Case status pending
Current employment status laid off one & half month back looking for job. Screwed if RFE issued........

I think Senator Frank Lautenberg does not list his NJ contact on his web. Senator Jon Corzine is good. Depends on where you live contacting congressman might be better as they have limited area than the Senator. NJ has 2 senators but more than 2 congressman.

485nj,

You are right, congressman may be better because of the contituency size.

Do you know any way to find the contact information for my local congressman?

Thanks a lot.

Thanks

I already sent one to my congressman, let us see, if he responds.

My case is pending with RD: 10/01/2001, so far nothing......:confused: