Contacting NSC

gc_03

Registered Users (C)
Friends

Its been almost 60 days since I have been waiting for my approoval after I sent my RFE resonse on 01/21. I have lost my patince now and frustated. What is the process of contacting NSC? Any body contacted the office before? I know that wwe can cal lthe customer service number any idea on what options would work? what info do they ask etc .... Pls advise me.

Thanks

Lud

did you notice any activity after sending in the response? like saying your response is recieved?

Yes, On JAn 21st the status updated to recieved response blah blah..... LUD changed until 01/27 nothing aafter that...

Hi

I am also waiting since feb'04. till jan/feb I saw approvals comming in a week or two after the RFE was sent and received but since then I saw so many people are waiting waitng. Is there a express service number rather than the general customer service number. I am seeing that some of the 2004 cases being approved. It's really frustrating.

Thanks,

Options for calling Customer Service person

INS Customer Service:
800-375-5283
options 1,4,3,6

Good Luck.

to gc_03

EB2 here too. What was ur RFE about. I dont know if similar RFE cases are lumped together. I have been waiting from Feb 23 !

My RFE details

EVL for me
Marriage Proof, Non-immig status for my wife.

gc_03 said:
Eb2 Pd 11/2002...

Me too!!

I am also in EB2 -
140/485 - RD 03/04
140 AD - 12/02/04
485 RFE(spouse) 1/8/05
Replied and Received RFE by USCIS 02/02/05

LUD changes on spouse's 485 until 2/07/05 and then silent.

No movement on my 485.

I have called the USCIS number and gone through the options to NSC twice, but they aren't very helpful.

Frustrated. Any thoughts???

Gjam

My 2 cents worth.....

One of my friends was in a similar situation. Only difference, his status did not change after the RFE was sent. After 60 days, he called the customer service and opened a query. In a week, he got second FP and in another month, the approval. Ofcourse, he is from Vermont center. Not sure if that makes any difference. I was intending to call customer service after completing my 60 days.

Having said that, I wouldn't lose my sleep if GURUs say "well, this is coincidence" That is possible....

My RFE was about EVL and regarding a vaccination for me and my wife where the idiot at NSC did not understand what the doctor wrote......

kalki_gc said:
EB2 here too. What was ur RFE about. I dont know if similar RFE cases are lumped together. I have been waiting from Feb 23 !

My RFE details

EVL for me
Marriage Proof, Non-immig status for my wife.