Contacting Frank Lautenberg

Help911

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I got doc file from senator's office and in one of the columns it says other elected official you contacted.

Question is should i mention that i contacted sentor jon corzine office or should i leave blank.

Thanks a lot for your help

Is Frank better than John Corzine. I also contacted John Corzine but no reply for 60 days..

Originally posted by Help911
Hi,

I got doc file from senator's office and in one of the columns it says other elected official you contacted.

Question is should i mention that i contacted sentor jon corzine office or should i leave blank.

Thanks a lot for your help

You don't have to hide the fact that you contacted the other senator. Nothing wrong in mentioning.

Hi I did also tried contacting Franl Lautenberg...but in vain, I just received the automated email saying that your concern has been received by our office & blah blah blah...
It's been almost 2 months after that, I did not receive any communication from his office. I think I better contact Joh Corzine. What did u actually do to get this far? Did you personally went to his office? HELP911??:confused:

Hello Guru,

I contacted John Corzine's office by phone and his assistant sent me a form to fill out. I attached all the documents (receipt notices, any comm. from BCIS) and handed over in person at his office in Newark. Within a week they came back to me informing FP will be scheduled with 30-60 days. It is 50 days now and no reply. I sent them an email and they said wait for another 10 days and then they will contact USCIS again. That's it. But I would suggest keep calling them..

I got second finger print after calling senator jon corzine I don't know how true it is that i got 2nd fp because of senator or not

after doing 2nd fp i called them for approval then told me to wait for 30 - 60 days.

but so for no approval so i decided to call senator frank l
Indian guy called Ankit desai i spoke to him he will see what can be done.

Contacted Frank Lautenberg office today and they called me with status in 4 hrs. I think, Lautenberg office people are responding immediately

My experience

I contacted Frank Lautenberg's office twice. The guy with Indian accent is very nice and always gets back to me with some information from BCIS in less than 2 days. I wish BCIS officers were as good as he is.

It is not worth it.....

since 04/2003 I contacted Lautenbergs's office-Ankit(indian Guy)...TWO times.....first in April...said 30-60 dyas...same thing......said to me in OCT03...no news till today....no II FP...no nothing...

useless....

Hi MJRDJAN2002,

The first time, I sent fax with all those A#, EAC#, DOB, RD, ND, contact information, etc to his Newark office.

The Indian guy told me BCIS needed 30-60 days. After 60 days, I called his office again. I was told that my name check was not completed yet.

Thanks NJ_itguy.

I guess you must have faxed a letter with your case details.
What did you write? Can you post the template.
How soon did the indian guy respond to the fax?

Is this fax number correct? (973) 639-8723

Did you have to fax anything else later?

Thanks alot!

Hi MJRDJAN2002,

Yes, I wrote a very simple letter asking them to help us check the status. The Indian guy called me back and gave me the information from BCIS in 2 days.

Yes, his fax number is (973) 639-8723.