Contacting congressman triggered FP?!

hlx_01

My wife and I filed our 485 in 11/2002. Nothing happened in 22 months. Three weeks ago I contated a local congressperson, who is very responsive. My wife received her FP notice yesterday. I am wondering whether the inquery from the congressperson played a role or not. The congressperson office said they sent inquery to TSC about two weeks ago.

2002 applicants: try all the means to get TSC do their work.

Is your wife or you the applicant? Why only your wife received the fp notice? Did you check back the congressman office and see if they got any response from the TSC. Thanks.

Peter2

ND 7/02
NO FP

Hi Laman,
did you got some response from congressman after you contact congressman? I contact congressman few weeks ago,then congressman contact TSC and congressman call me at Sept. 24 say " TSC will processing my case within two weeks" . hope I will get FP notice.

RD 4/2002
ND 5/2002
FP???????????????????????/

I am the primary applicant. Don't know why she got her notice first.

The response I got from congressman office is two weeks ago, saying that they have contated Ms. xxx xxx at TSC.

I will contact the office again to see whether they have any feedback and let you guys know.

2002 applicants: try all the means to get TSC do their work.

Laman - A lot of guys with RD around your date have got FP. I too got my FP (my wife got it first,although i was the primary applicant),so I really doubt if contacting congressman really worked in your case.But do thank him for following up.

Thanks laman for sharing us this information at this very special moment. Really don't know what we can do. Very painful.

Peter2
ND 7/10/02
NO FP

hi all

can anyone tell me how to contact local senator/congressmen ?
where can I find their address /contact info..
I-485 ND/PD - OCT'2002
FP: ONLY GOD KNOWS WHEN IT WILL TRIGGER..

Just received a call from my lawyer saying that he received my fingerprint notice today. Still don't know whether contacting congressman triggered that or not.